Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerman Tejpal to apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi HC

+3
southindian
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Fingerman Tejpal to apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi HC Empty Fingerman Tejpal to apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi HC

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 am

..Why Delhi HC ? Throw the guy in the slammer. Hope the HC show him two fingers.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/tehelka-sexual-assault-case-tarun-tejpal-likely-to-be-quizzed-today_892246.html

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Fingerman Tejpal to apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi HC Empty Re: Fingerman Tejpal to apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi HC

Post by Kris Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
..Why Delhi HC ?  Throw the guy in the slammer. Hope the HC show him two fingers.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/tehelka-sexual-assault-case-tarun-tejpal-likely-to-be-quizzed-today_892246.html
>>> I am curious as to what other facts are going to come out with further investigation. A point Seven made in another thread on the same issue makes me wonder too. Was there a prior relationship between Tejpal and the journalist? For him to get that-ahem!- intimate in the elevator could suggest a prior relationship. If there was one, it still doesn't get him off the hook, but may soften the sentence.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Fingerman Tejpal to apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi HC Empty Re: Fingerman Tejpal to apply for anticipatory bail in Delhi HC

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 am

Kris wrote:
..Why Delhi HC ?  Throw the guy in the slammer. Hope the HC show him two fingers.

>>> I am curious as to what other facts are going to come out with further investigation. A point Seven made in another thread on the same issue makes me wonder too. Was there a prior relationship between Tejpal and the journalist? For him to get that-ahem!- intimate in the elevator could suggest a prior relationship. If there was one, it still doesn't get him off the hook, but may soften the sentence.
The daughter told the Journo that as a 13 yr old she had seen her dad do that to a woman and she was not surprised.

I bet if anything she has a prior relationship with that Shomo woman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 am

Kris wrote:

Agreed! An elevator is not a place to start finger penetration antics first-time, unless one person is desperate (and/or drunk) and a psycho.

Simply, there's not enough time to sense other person's response in 3-4 minutes, unless the chase started before and outside the elevator.

For normal people, an elevator is a place to increase the fire in already warm bodies, so either Tejpal's futile chase continued when reaching the elevator OR, the woman finally decided to end alll relationships with him, starting from the elevator.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:29 am

Kris wrote:

He already seems to have signed a verdict against himself in an e-mail,  'But in an email to her sent on Tuesday, he had admitted to a "shameful lapse of judgement that led me to attempt a sexual liaison with you on two occasions on 7 November and 8 November 2013, despite your clear reluctance that you did not want such attention from me."'
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:45 am

Kris wrote:

The daughter told the Journo that as a 13 yr old she had seen her dad do that to a woman and she was not surprised.

"The daughter told the Journo that as a 13 yr old she had seen her dad do that to a woman and she was not surprised."

>>>> Oh shit! Where did you read that?
The guy did that to a woman in his daughter's presence?
The jerk is really a pervert and a despicable POS.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 am

Rishi wrote:
Kris wrote:

"The daughter told the Journo that as a 13 yr old she had seen her dad do that to a woman and she was not surprised."

I can picture you salivating and brimming with excitement at this rape festival. must be quite a sight in bigtitties household with lungi hitched and unhitched in nervous energy while phone calls made to far away places to discuss this with likeminded friends and relatives....

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Kris wrote:

I can picture you salivating and brimming with excitement at this rape festival. must be quite a sight in bigtitties household with lungi hitched and unhitched in nervous energy while phone calls made to far away places to discuss this with likeminded friends and relatives....
>>> Seriously speaking, whenever I post something, you start making all these noises. What is about me that riles you so much? You must have spent at least a minute reading my posts and then waste your mental energy to compose a reply. Why do you even care whether I have a hobby or not? Why do you even waste your time thinking about my obsessions with caste, race and skin color? Why? Why? Why?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Kris wrote:>>> I am curious as to what other facts are going to come out with further investigation. A point Seven made in another thread on the same issue makes me wonder too. Was there a prior relationship between Tejpal and the journalist? For him to get that-ahem!- intimate in the elevator could suggest a prior relationship. If there was one, it still doesn't get him off the hook, but may soften the sentence.

>>> Seriously speaking, whenever I post something, you start making all these noises. What is about me that riles you so much? You must have spent at least a minute reading my posts and then waste your mental energy to compose a reply. Why do you even care whether I have a hobby or not? Why do you even waste your time thinking about my obsessions with caste, race and skin color? Why? Why? Why?
good question - you ain't no wussy iyer boy to be bullied. so what could it be, hmmm ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down