Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many losers working in the US today?

3 posters

Go down

how many losers working in the US today? Vote_lcap67%how many losers working in the US today? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
how many losers working in the US today? Vote_lcap0%how many losers working in the US today? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
how many losers working in the US today? Vote_lcap33%how many losers working in the US today? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
how many losers working in the US today? Vote_lcap0%how many losers working in the US today? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

how many losers working in the US today? Empty how many losers working in the US today?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:26 am

Back to top Go down

how many losers working in the US today? Empty Re: how many losers working in the US today?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:04 am

I work 24/7 - including sleeping, which I consider part of my work.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

how many losers working in the US today? Empty Re: how many losers working in the US today?

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Come on now. Don't be so harsh on us poor SuCHers. There were 3 NFL matches yesterday which means quite a few millionaires were at work yesterday; not to mention all the stores that opened last night.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Well we didn't have holiday today. Even if we did I would have worked to get a comp day. Consultants are us.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:45 am

Tracy,
Yeah many of those loser medical doctors are at work making ton's of money to shore up their poor millions.
Rest of us are enjoying the balmy 20 or 30 deg heat wave by sheltering inside the malls. You have to be nimble to get a parking spot and extremely patient to get out of a mall parking lot.
I would have preffered to go work than going to a mall on this Friday.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down