Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amitabh Bachchan: I hate India being called a developing nation

4 posters

Go down

Amitabh Bachchan: I hate India being called a developing nation Empty Amitabh Bachchan: I hate India being called a developing nation

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:42 pm

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/amitabh-bachchan-i-hate-india-being-called-a-developing-nation/1205031/

>>> The man aligns with corrupt people like Mulyam Singh Yadav and spouts all these patriotic mumbo jumbo.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Amitabh Bachchan: I hate India being called a developing nation Empty Re: Amitabh Bachchan: I hate India being called a developing nation

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:28 am

Of course..India is a developED nation looking from the Bachan's mansion. May be he should go live in the Dharavi for 1 month.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Amitabh Bachchan: I hate India being called a developing nation Empty Re: Amitabh Bachchan: I hate India being called a developing nation

Post by nevada Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:33 pm

^^ There are clearly 2 Indias - one where the 1% are on par with 1 %ers in any rich country. And then there is the other India which makes people gasp in horror. Mr Bachan chose to look at the glass as half full - even if the water in the glass is sewer quality.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.indianexpress.com/news/amitabh-bachchan-i-hate-india-being-called-a-developing-nation/1205031/

>>> The man aligns with corrupt people like Mulyam Singh Yadav and spouts all these patriotic mumbo jumbo.

Bachchan is right. The term "developing" implies a concerted effort to evolve out of the semi-civilized, poverty-stricken, filthy third world dump that we are, into something better.

Given that there is no such effort, India shouldn't be called a "developing" nation. Just "third world dump" will do.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down