Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rahul gandhi blabbers

4 posters

Go down

rahul gandhi blabbers Empty rahul gandhi blabbers

Post by Another Brick Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 am

Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi on Thursday said that 99% of the terror attacks had been stopped in the country, thanks to various measures, including improved intelligence.

from where did he pull this figure of 99%? did he just think he was having a conversation with his friends at the bar where one casually says to the other "i am going to watch delhi belly this saturday. 99%."

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

rahul gandhi blabbers Empty Re: rahul gandhi blabbers

Post by indophile Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:45 am

It's common for people in India and Pakistan to talk in hyperboles (No matter what the stark evidence shows). It appears they stay below 100 when talking percentages in India, whereas in Pakistan, they progressed beyond that restricting barrier long time ago ("I am 200% certain that it's India that violated the Indus Waters treaty").

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 am

indophile wrote:It's common for people in India and Pakistan to talk in hyperboles (No matter what the stark evidence shows). It appears they stay below 100 when talking percentages in India, whereas in Pakistan, they progressed beyond that restricting barrier long time ago ("I am 200% certain that it's India that violated the Indus Waters treaty").

iranians are worse when it comes to hyperbole and empty bragging. pakis are right up there tho.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 am

indophile wrote:It's common for people in India and Pakistan to talk in hyperboles (No matter what the stark evidence shows). It appears they stay below 100 when talking percentages in India, whereas in Pakistan, they progressed beyond that restricting barrier long time ago ("I am 200% certain that it's India that violated the Indus Waters treaty").

I agree 400%.

I think Prince Rahul should have done a quick arithmetic - since there are about 361 bomb free days a year, 99% of these terror-free days must be due to the Govt. intelligence.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down