Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ anothersubcontinent.com

3 posters

Go down

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ anothersubcontinent.com Empty LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ anothersubcontinent.com

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 pm

LOL. i just tried registering there and while registering i got thrown a "challenge question." i thought -- i've seen captchas before but this box is new. and i could see the captcha box hovering below in the form and i wondered what this box intended to prove to the administrator that the captcha could not? anyway, the challenge question was, what is the capital of sri lanka? i became tense. perhaps to allay my fears, the box suggested that it was not case sensitive. phew! but i was not one to take risks. i did a quick wikipedia and typed in sri jayawardenapura kotte. then came the captcha. it said alright, now prove that you are human! i fell off my chair laughing. but more was yet to come. i filled in the captcha and thought: i have proven that i am human and also intelligent, now register me alreadyyyyy. the board gave me an error. it said i had failed the "challenge question." i hurriedly typed colombo and got through.

Back to top Go down

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ anothersubcontinent.com Empty Re: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ anothersubcontinent.com

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 pm

man does your bidness run itself or what? I try to talk to my brother for 10 mins a day but he's interrupted like 5 times.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ anothersubcontinent.com Empty Re: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ anothersubcontinent.com

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm

your brother needs to trust people and delegate more. tell him huzefa kapasi said so. tell him business cannot grow without delegation and trust. i don't care if his business is bigger than mine. it will not grow more if he does not heed this advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:your brother needs to trust people and delegate more. tell him huzefa kapasi said so. tell him business cannot grow without delegation and trust. i don't care if his business is bigger than mine. it will not grow more if he does not heed this advice.

dhool Smile
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 pm

my father was a great businessman. when he was richest, you could not talk to him for 10 mins without his being interrupted. when he was poorest, you could not talk to him for 10 mins. without his being interrupted. lesson that i learnt -- being busy will not necessarily make you rich or a good businessman. in my father's case, it made him poorer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Rekz wrote:dhool Smile

scratch what or who is dhool?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:your brother needs to trust people and delegate more. tell him huzefa kapasi said so. tell him business cannot grow without delegation and trust. i don't care if his business is bigger than mine. it will not grow more if he does not heed this advice.

maybe bongs grew to be trustworthy with 40yrs of communist rule but gults are tricky..they tend to take over when you leave ur business in their hands.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

maybe bongs grew to be trustworthy with 40yrs of communist rule but gults are tricky..they tend to take over when you leave ur business in their hands.

bongs just don't know that they are being taken over Very Happy
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm

lol artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rekz wrote:dhool Smile

scratch what or who is dhool?

I explained what is dhool earlier na...
Pls pay attention B'lal
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:LOL. i just tried registering there and while registering i got thrown a "challenge question." i thought -- i've seen captchas before but this box is new. and i could see the captcha box hovering below in the form and i wondered what this box intended to prove to the administrator that the captcha could not? anyway, the challenge question was, what is the capital of sri lanka? i became tense. perhaps to allay my fears, the box suggested that it was not case sensitive. phew! but i was not one to take risks. i did a quick wikipedia and typed in sri jayawardenapura kotte. then came the captcha. it said alright, now prove that you are human! i fell off my chair laughing. but more was yet to come. i filled in the captcha and thought: i have proven that i am human and also intelligent, now register me alreadyyyyy. the board gave me an error. it said i had failed the "challenge question." i hurriedly typed colombo and got through.

Is AS still around? I remember logging on in early 2000s...and I received an email asking me to participate more often Shocked Must have been a burst e-mail...

I felt like I had to wear khadi, grow a greying beard; discuss shot-lighting in "pather panchali"; drink lots of tea and smoke 2 cigs @ once - inorder to gel with that crowd then...none of which I'm against but, my point is - it felt like too much of work to be a part of that forum then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum