Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony free - wants to be a lawyer

3 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony free - wants to be a lawyer Empty Casey Anthony free - wants to be a lawyer

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:33 am

...rather a Liar. I am giving her 6 months to get into legal trouble again. In the meantime, she will be partying away (hopefully not get drunk and pregnant again).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony free - wants to be a lawyer Empty Re: Casey Anthony free - wants to be a lawyer

Post by sambarvada Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...rather a Liar. I am giving her 6 months to get into legal trouble again. In the meantime, she will be partying away (hopefully not get drunk and pregnant again).

===> They should have sterlized her so she would not manufacture any more babies.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony free - wants to be a lawyer Empty Re: Casey Anthony free - wants to be a lawyer

Post by Kris Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:...rather a Liar. I am giving her 6 months to get into legal trouble again. In the meantime, she will be partying away (hopefully not get drunk and pregnant again).

>>>> In other news, I think the Hef man has captured the moral high ground by announcing that she will not be asked to pose for Playboy as a matter of principle. Thank heaven for small mercies..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>> In other news, I think the Hef man has captured the moral high ground by announcing that she will not be asked to pose for Playboy as a Smatter of principle. Thank heaven for small mercies..

**FIXED**

P.S. what principle he is talking? Does he think that the woman is a killer or the USjudicial system is flawed ? so I guess he will start dating the woman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>> In other news, I think the Hef man has captured the moral high ground by announcing that she will not be asked to pose for Playboy as a Smatter of principle. Thank heaven for small mercies..

**FIXED**

P.S. what principle he is talking? Does he think that the woman is a killer or the USjudicial system is flawed ? so I guess he will start dating the woman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down