Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should India put Modi in a rehabilitation center in Sri Lanka to correct his thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Should India put Modi in a rehabilitation center in Sri Lanka to correct his thoughts Empty Should India put Modi in a rehabilitation center in Sri Lanka to correct his thoughts

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:04 pm

It seems Sri Lankan government has facilities to reeducate errant Tamil politicians. Should India put Modi in a rehabilitation center in Sri Lanka to correct his thoughts.

In the news "The Defence Ministry is seriously considering accommodating Northern Provincial Council (NPC) member Ananthi Sasitharan at a rehabilitation facility to prevent her from propagating separatist sentiments."

Kayalvizhi I have nothing against this Modi. He is the only opposition north Indian politician I have heard of in recent time. So I used him as example. He may be a good or bad guy. I don;t care about north Indian politicians. I am yet to see a pro-Tamil among them.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Should India put Modi in a rehabilitation center in Sri Lanka to correct his thoughts Empty Re: Should India put Modi in a rehabilitation center in Sri Lanka to correct his thoughts

Post by Kris Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:It seems Sri Lankan government has facilities to reeducate errant Tamil politicians. Should India put Modi in a rehabilitation center in Sri Lanka to correct his thoughts.

In the news "The Defence Ministry is seriously considering accommodating Northern Provincial Council (NPC) member Ananthi Sasitharan at a rehabilitation facility to prevent her from propagating separatist sentiments."

Kayalvizhi I have nothing against this Modi. He is the only opposition north Indian politician I have heard of in recent time. So I used him as example. He may be a good or bad guy. I don;t care about north Indian politicians. I am yet to see a pro-Tamil among them.
>>>Is this one of your avatars talking to another one? You need to be more careful with this sort of slippage.

Kris

Back to top Go down