Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this the the NEWish OLD Sulekha Coffee House?

+6
Silly Point
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
FluteHolder
nevada
MaxEntropy_Man
10 posters

Go down

So this the the NEWish OLD Sulekha Coffee House? Empty So this the the NEWish OLD Sulekha Coffee House?

Post by Silly Point Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Was speaking with an OLD CH friend who mentioned that folks had migrated over here! is that true? ITS BEEN AGES!!! IT SILLY POINT BTW aka Krithi from Yonks ago.. if these names ring a bell I am in the right pplace Smile)

SO whats up??? Smile

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

So this the the NEWish OLD Sulekha Coffee House? Empty Re: So this the the NEWish OLD Sulekha Coffee House?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:26 pm

hello! ganguly still sucks. just kidding. now that he has taken to the commentary box, he doesn't. how've you been?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

So this the the NEWish OLD Sulekha Coffee House? Empty Re: So this the the NEWish OLD Sulekha Coffee House?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi Silly Point. Welcome to the new old zoo.  Are you a nallavar or a kettavar?

(c) impy

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh, wow - another member of the lost tribe finally finds the hiding location. Welcome back! Ganguly aka "gangs" is gone but his Jharkhandi neighbor is leading Indian cricket to ruin in collaboration with cement Srini mama.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Silly Point wrote:Was speaking with an OLD CH friend who mentioned that folks had migrated over here! is that true? ITS BEEN AGES!!! IT SILLY POINT BTW aka Krithi from Yonks ago.. if these names ring a bell I am in the right pplace Smile)

SO whats up??? Smile

What next? Saurav Ganguly coming out of retirement?...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Is this Matunga Maami?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Silly Point wrote:Was speaking with an OLD CH friend who mentioned that folks had migrated over here! is that true? ITS BEEN AGES!!! IT SILLY POINT BTW aka Krithi from Yonks ago.. if these names ring a bell I am in the right pplace Smile)

SO whats up??? Smile
>>>Krithi,

I was hoping you wouldn't find us Smile.

How are things? Are you still tall?

Welcome,

Kris

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Kris,
Yes unfortunately I am still tall Smile I am well busy how about you??

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:01 am

Silly Point wrote:Kris,

Hi Rowdy Rakkamma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:59 am

>>>Glad to know you haven't gotten shorter a la Benjamin Button. I have not grown taller or wiser or uglier. We fight about the same things on this forum. So, you'll feel like you never left.

P.S> You had a bit of a fan club, back in the day, from what I remember. Maybe they will come back too Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:25 am

Nettai Kokku:

A clarification: When Kris asked "how are you " he really meant "are you still slim or have become a Gundu Maami?"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 am

Maruthadi,
The major presumption you made while konstructing that sentence is that I was once slim and now gundu.. Smile

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 am

Kris wrote:

>>>Glad to know you haven't gotten shorter a la Benjamin Button. I have not grown taller or wiser or uglier. We fight about the same things on this forum. So, you'll feel like you never left.

P.S> You had a bit of a fan club, back in the day, from what I remember. Maybe they will come back too Smile
Oh Kris,

My supposed fan club have disbanded and become proper family men by now.. maybe I can inspire a new fan following who knows?? anything is possible Very Happy

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:36 am

Hi Krithi, how are you? Do you still *faint!* on hearing Ganguly's name? Nice to see you here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:37 am

Rashmun wrote:

Hi Rowdy Rakkamma.
Wow that name is a blast from the past, How have you been? good I hope

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:38 am

Kinnera wrote:Hi Krithi, how are you? Do you still *faint!* on hearing Ganguly's name? Nice to see you here Smile
Yes I do.. still *faint* cricket has not been the same since he retired :Dso i notice a name change what was your handle during my fainting days??

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 am

Silly Point wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Hi Krithi, how are you? Do you still *faint!* on hearing Ganguly's name? Nice to see you here Smile
Yes I do.. still *faint* cricket has not been the same since he retired Very Happyso i notice a name change what was your handle during my fainting days??
A polite way to say, 'I don't remember who you are'  tongue . I've had this handle since 2004. Before that, i had many random handles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 am

arre! you forget 2004 was 10 years ago Very Happy.. now be nice and give me some handles you have used in the past na?

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 am

Silly Point wrote:arre! you forget 2004 was 10 years ago Very Happy.. now be nice and give me some handles you have used in the past na?
I doubt if you remember any of those. sowkya, matangi and many other short spanned ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:59 am

I remember those handles :)so whats the scene like here? still the same? or do people diskuss important grave matters?

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:14 am

Silly Point wrote:I remember those handles :)so whats the scene like here? still the same? or do people diskuss important grave matters?
Great! Smile. Yeah, yeah, it's still the same. Discussions that serve no purpose except to kill time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:18 am

Kinnera wrote:
Silly Point wrote:I remember those handles :)so whats the scene like here? still the same? or do people diskuss important grave matters?
Great! Smile. Yeah, yeah, it's still the same. Discussions that serve no purpose except to kill time.

excuse me, all my discussions are jolly well meaningful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

'Jolly well', they are. I don't know about the 'meaningful' part. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 am

Kinnera wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Almost made a post about how free and happy I am feeling today. I mean, water retention and under-wire stuff don't go well together. A well supporting cami can serve the purpose jolly well, and helps me not suffer any more.

Meaningful discussion? Yes? No? Maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:39 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Almost made a post about how free and happy I am feeling today. I mean, water retention and under-wire stuff don't go well together. A well supporting cami can serve the purpose jolly well, and helps me not suffer any more.

Meaningful discussion? Yes? No? Maybe?
Depends. To all men by default and to some lucky women, it could be meaningless. To the aunties who suffer from severe PMS, water retention, breast bloatage and tenderness, etc this is the most meaningful discussion in this whole wide human world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 am

Dear Tracey,

water retention ad talk of under wires used to scare the natives, I am not sure if they still feel the same way.. I used to try and coax them into speaking of such things.. a samaj seva of sorts.. u know?

K

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:30 am

Silly Point wrote:Dear Tracey,

water retention ad talk of under wires used to scare the natives, I am not sure if they still feel the same way.. I used to try and coax them into speaking of such things.. a samaj seva of sorts.. u know?

K

haha, they have endured much more from me over the years, with the help of some others. Earlier whenever I would post a song, people would yell at me. Now they post it too.

Nice to see you here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Good :)you remind me of me from back in the day, i did get in trouble with my Kuestion of the Day and my penchant to fainting with the mere mention of the name of a certain Ex- Indian Captian

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:24 pm

hi SP, remember me?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Impedimenta wrote:hi SP, remember me?

Tell her your previous Handle and also which one of the three with similar handles was you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:31 pm

err? upps, what three handles? i had only one and that was GeeThree and i am still ashamed of it.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Impedimenta wrote:err? upps, what three handles? i had only one and that was GeeThree and i am still ashamed of it.

Why ? I thot that was Sexc and cute...nothing silly about my point.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:35 pm

upps, kaalangarthaala you are drunk :-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Upps.. i had a feeling that under the tree samiyar was you :)and Geethree i do remember you.. this is like a fun reuinion.. now lets address the elephant in the room :Dwhere is MO?

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:15 pm

I also happy to note that two of my fav guys are here yayy...

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Silly Point wrote:Upps.. i had a feeling that under the tree samiyar was you :)and Geethree i do remember you.. this is like a fun reuinion.. now lets address the elephant in the room :Dwhere is MO?
Which era were you in? MO? Does 'Bittu' ring any bells?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Silly Point wrote:Upps.. i had a feeling that under the tree samiyar was you :)and Geethree i do remember you.. this is like a fun reuinion.. now lets address the elephant in the room Very Happywhere is MO?
He quit CH (SuCH) once he turned 50.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Bittu has a decade or less left for him, that he wants to spend around a liquor store.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:31 pm

all sorts of konfused!!!

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Howdy SP  I love you Good to see you back! How are things? Are you still hot and happening after all these years or gave it all up to settle down into a life of serene domesticity? Let's catch up...

xoxo, Mo aka Bittu

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Silly Point wrote:I also happy to note that two of my fav guys are here yayy...

who that? Max? Upps? Kris?

BTW, was Max as cranky back then as he is now, or was he more fun and young types?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Bittu wrote:Howdy SP  I love you Good to see you back! How are things? Are you still hot and happening after all these years or gave it all up to settle down into a life of serene domesticity? Let's catch up...

xoxo, Mo aka Bittu

Hahaha... so you "got" the message by your "Agent Atlanta" here...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Silly Point wrote:Upps.. i had a feeling that under the tree samiyar was you :)and Geethree i do remember you.. this is like a fun reuinion.. now lets address the elephant in the room :Dwhere is MO?

I realized that being a SaamiYaar is the better than being a politician, Ambani and Hefner all rolled into one.

After all, Yellam Avan Seyal.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Bittu wrote:Howdy SP  I love you Good to see you back! How are things? Are you still hot and happening after all these years or gave it all up to settle down into a life of serene domesticity? Let's catch up...

xoxo, Mo aka Bittu

Hahaha... so you "got" the message by your "Agent Atlanta" here...Wink
and "Agent NJ" Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Silly Point wrote:I also happy to note that two of my fav guys are here yayy...

who that? Max? Upps? Kris?

BTW, was Max as cranky back then as he is now, or was he more fun and young types?

That is a question left unanswered. EVERY Male (handle) mama on this site will now be dreaming of that tall beauty - it is silly but I have a point.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Max has always been cranky Smile so hasn't changed huh?

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Silly Point wrote:Max has always been cranky Smile so hasn't changed huh?

What was he cranky about then?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:01 pm

When someone is kranky there don't need specific reason

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Silly Point wrote:When someone is kranky there don't need specific reason

Are you typing this on the go from your iPhone?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Hehe.. It's that obvious huh? 
I can't type up an essay on this phone Smile

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down