Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do men ...

+4
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Merlot Daruwala
Silly Point
FluteHolder
8 posters

Go down

how do men ...  Empty how do men ...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 am

... compartmentalize their life, day, priorities, etc so easily? like he would be dhishum dhishum fighting fires all day long, and then come home to make you feel like you are the next best thing on earth.

Back to top Go down

how do men ...  Empty Re: how do men ...

Post by FluteHolder Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:13 am

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:17 am

srsly? sadhguru has something to say on this too? Very Happy

will hear it later. am in a meeting right now, which means i have my other headset on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:35 am

Tracie,

This is becoz they have an attention span of a Fly.. easily distracted and can't focus on two things at the same time.. So they focus on what is in front of them. if you turn up and work and they had to focus on two two things.. they will self-destruct..

*I didn't start this fire*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:49 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
... compartmentalize their life, day, priorities, etc so easily? like he would be dhishum dhishum fighting fires all day long, and then come home to make you feel like you are the next best thing on earth.

Yeah, we're quite special that way. Only the most discerning women can sense and appreciate this unique capability. Congratulations!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:51 am

Silly Point wrote:Tracie,

This is becoz they have an attention span of a Fly.. easily distracted and can't focus on two things at the same time.. So they focus on what is in front of them. if you turn up and work and they had to focus on two two things.. they will self-destruct..

*I didn't start this fire*

Krithi

Girl:

We don't have TWO Things. Unlike you standing in front of the mirror for hours and focusing on two things. You have a built-in advantage.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:56 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Yeah, we're quite special that way. Only the most discerning women can sense and appreciate this unique capability. Congratulations!

well, this aunty finds this quality sorta hot and sorta puzzling. HUGE disconnect between what (and how) they talk to you right after what they were doing (that you do find out eventually).

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:05 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

well, this aunty finds this quality sorta hot and sorta puzzling. HUGE disconnect between what (and how) they talk to you right after what they were doing (that you do find out eventually).
Compartmentalization, baby!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:33 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Compartmentalization, baby!
*scoff*

*gag*

IF that helps you sleep at night Very Happy

I will let it go

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Men prioritize? I Thot if they do dishyum dishyum at office they come home and do the same dishyum on BV at home even if the sabji has some less or more namak. Otherwise why girls date for 2 yrs and call it love, have kids and all love disappears and then comes the inevitable talaq at auntie stage? Deshi aunties of older generation stick around bcoz they have nowhere to go. If given a chance I guess 99% of deshi aunties will go for talaq. Btw given chance means religiously, and in all other wayz

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:06 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:Men prioritize? I Thot if they do dishyum dishyum at office they come home and do the same dishyum on BV at home even if the sabji has some less or more namak. Otherwise why girls date for 2 yrs and call it love, have kids and all love disappears and then comes the inevitable talaq at auntie stage? Deshi aunties of older generation stick around bcoz they have nowhere to go. If given a chance I guess 99% of deshi aunties will go for talaq. Btw given chance means religiously, and in all other wayz

Hmm this looks like a good enough reason to not to be a BV Very Happy

but i think the ones who do a good dhishum dhishum come home a happy man. maybe that makes his mood good for bv-bachche and others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:10 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:Men prioritize? I Thot if they do dishyum dishyum at office they come home and do the same dishyum on BV at home even if the sabji has some less or more namak. Otherwise why girls date for 2 yrs and call it love, have kids and all love disappears and then comes the inevitable talaq at auntie stage? Deshi aunties of older generation stick around bcoz they have nowhere to go. If given a chance I guess 99% of deshi aunties will go for talaq. Btw given chance means religiously, and in all other wayz

Thats a jaded perspective TAbZ..

I hope that is not true universally..

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Off Topic.
Why suddenly all these blasts from the past handles are making reappearances around the same time ? Started with Silly Point then TAZ and today Arwen LoTR. 
Is AA => Arwen LOTR  ? I forgot.
Then there was  aA tranny handle who loved to share yoghurth with then non-tranny Phlegmy. Will the relation continue now after the recent developments ? What will happen to Rashmun's partnership with Phlegmy then ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 pm

b_A wrote:Off Topic.
Why suddenly all these blasts from the past handles are making reappearances around the same time ? Started with Silly Point then TAZ and today Arwen LoTR. 
Is AA => Arwen LOTR  ? I forgot.
Then there was  aA tranny handle who loved to share yoghurth with then non-tranny Phlegmy. Will the relation continue now after the recent developments ? What will happen to Rashmun's partnership with Phlegmy then ?
you might chalk it up to my *allure* Very Happy

*alluringly yours*

Krithi

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Addendum to my post above : Looks like Ponniyin Selvan is also back.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:srsly? sadhguru has something to say on this too? Very Happy

will hear it later. am in a meeting right now, which means i have my other headset on.
Sadhguru asked, "issndit?" Jai says that he must be a Malayali.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:06 am

swapna wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:srsly? sadhguru has something to say on this too? Very Happy

wogay.. michelle quotes ff on chat, you quote Jai on forums... guess we will have to learn to live under their shadows and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:51 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
swapna wrote:

wogay.. michelle quotes ff on chat, you quote Jai on forums... guess we will have to learn to live under their shadows and all.

Beta duryodhan, yeah sab kya ho raja hair? Who're all these characters - Jai, Swapna, Michelle etc? Aren't some or all of them the same fair, lithe Suriani we loved and admired on this board for many many years??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:18 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
swapna wrote:

Beta duryodhan, yeah sab kya ho raja hair? Who're all these characters - Jai, Swapna, Michelle etc? Aren't some or all of them the same fair, lithe Suriani we loved and admired on this board for many many years??

agent..eanu paththanae illa solpa divasA? chennAgidheera? namgella karkoLakkae time illA..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum