Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What???????

3 posters

Go down

What??????? Empty What???????

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:38 pm

All assets for Telangana but liabilities to be shared 58:42 between AP and T?????

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Telangana-state-to-meet-42-of-current-liabilities/articleshow/32224484.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

What??????? Empty Re: What???????

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:19 pm

This means SA is going foot the bill for all the development took place in Hydearabad under farmer chider/Hitech Chandranna. Under him, majority of the world bank loans were used to develop Hyd infrastructure. At least YSR diverted RE revenues generated from Hyd lands to fund projects like Pulichintala.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:This means SA is going foot the bill for all the development took place in Hydearabad under farmer chider/Hitech Chandranna. Under him, majority of the world bank loans were used to develop Hyd infrastructure. At least YSR diverted RE revenues generated from Hyd lands to fund projects like Pulichintala.
Well, let us not convert this into CBN vs. YSR.

I don't understand how they can say that they don't have time to evaluate how much money is spent on Hyderabad and on other places and then, make an assessment on how much liability should be transferred to AP. This is highway robbery.

Why are they screwing AP (SA) like this? Are Jairam Ramesh, Chidambaram, Moily and Shinde behind this as well?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:This means SA is going foot the bill for all the development took place in Hydearabad under farmer chider/Hitech Chandranna. Under him, majority of the world bank loans were used to develop Hyd infrastructure. At least YSR diverted RE revenues generated from Hyd lands to fund projects like Pulichintala.
Well, let us not convert this into CBN vs. YSR.

I don't understand how they can say that they don't have time to evaluate how much money is spent on Hyderabad and on other places and then, make an assessment on how much liability should be transferred to AP. This is highway robbery.

Why are they screwing AP (SA) like this? Are Jairam Ramesh, Chidambaram, Moily and Shinde behind this as well?
I don't think it will be that easy as funds would've been diverted and used from multiple sources. One needs to realize that there will no such thing as fair-sharing; that's the nature of the beast. Seemandhra  will have to start from the scratch. I don't know why that idiot Jairm Ramesh was touring the state. I was hoping Nellore guys would dump him into pulicat lake. India could do well without intellectually dishonest people like him.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Andhrans are stupid in demanding Hyd as a Joint capital. This is what they deserve. For this liability, they could have built a new capital from scratch.

Andhrans deserve it. It should pull out IMMEDIATELY and dump hyderabad on Telengans.

Wait till Telengans screw Andhrans on Krishna and Godhavari waters. You ain't seen nothin yet...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Andhrans are stupid in demanding Hyd as a Joint capital. This is what they deserve. For this liability, they could have built a new capital from scratch.

Andhrans deserve it.  It should pull out IMMEDIATELY and dump hyderabad on Telengans.

Wait till Telengans screw Andhrans on Krishna and Godhavari waters. You ain't seen nothin yet...
I agree.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum