Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H-M synthesis

2 posters

Go down

H-M synthesis Empty H-M synthesis

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:31 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Delhi-drunk-couple-hit-five-two-dead/articleshow/32156100.cms

They're at it again. Delhi's upper crust Hindus and Muslims team up to stimulate the economy by purchasing  huge amounts of liquor and doing their part in controlling population overgrowth with a little DUI. i KNOW you can look at the bright side of things and appreciate how secular Indians are.

apparently in most places in india the magic words to utter are, "do you know who my baap is?" now we know from the devyani khobragade incident that it's not useful to try that line in america. but i've decided that the next time i go to india i'm going to swindle those guys in deepam's in bangalore by asking them if they know who my baap is.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

H-M synthesis Empty Re: H-M synthesis

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:01 pm

[quote="pravalika nanda"]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Delhi-drunk-couple-hit-five-two-dead/articleshow/32156100.cms

They're at it again. Delhi's upper crust Hindus and Muslims team up to stimulate the economy by purchasing  huge amounts of liquor and doing their part in controlling population overgrowth with a little DUI. i KNOW you can look at the bright side of things and appreciate how secular Indians are.

apparently in most places in india the magic words to utter are, "do you know who my baap is?" now we know from the devyani khobragade incident that it's not useful to try that line in america. but i've decided that the next time i go to india i'm going to swindle those guys in deepam's in bangalore by asking them if they know who my baap is.[/quote]

Be careful....they will start making snide remarks about you and your mother...just warning you..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down