Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP thought I was weak and would run away on being targeted: Manmohan

3 posters

Go down

BJP thought I was weak and would run away on being targeted: Manmohan Empty BJP thought I was weak and would run away on being targeted: Manmohan

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:04 pm

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, whose tenure has been under constant attack from BJP, on Wednesday hit back saying the opposition party thought he was "weak" and would run away on being targeted but he proved them wrong. ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/specials/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/BJP-thought-I-was-weak-and-would-run-away-on-being-targeted-Manmohan/articleshow/32737307.cms

>>> To show the BJP as really wrong for thinking of him as "weak", he should declare himself as the Congress's prime ministetrial candidate (the position still vacant) in the coming elections.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

BJP thought I was weak and would run away on being targeted: Manmohan Empty Re: BJP thought I was weak and would run away on being targeted: Manmohan

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Was going to post this...but it sounded idiotic more than funny and I decided not to.

He was trying to run away except Shehzada also was running away.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

BJP thought I was weak and would run away on being targeted: Manmohan Empty Re: BJP thought I was weak and would run away on being targeted: Manmohan

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:45 am

MMS is being foolish. He wasted his and the country's time by continuing to be the PM when MT and her cronies were destroying the economy and fostering corruption. If he had any self respect, he would have resigned when the first big scam (2G) became public. History will treat him as a very bad PM. Hopefully, MT won't dump all the blame on him when BJP comes to power and investigates all those scams. He is not as smart as PVN to fight the attacking legal dogs. Speaking of PVN, hopefully, the new Telangana govt. will rename the Hyderabad airport after him.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down