Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sheelah kolhatkar

Go down

sheelah kolhatkar Empty sheelah kolhatkar

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 pm

wtf? she has an indian name but doesnt look anything like it:

http://www.sheelahkolhatkar.com/about.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

sheelah kolhatkar Empty Re: sheelah kolhatkar

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:46 pm

'Kolhatkar' reminds me of a Sulekhini from back in the day, Sonali Kolhatkar. She was an astronomer then who married a white astronomer. She used to post pix of herself and her husband on sulekha. Those were the days when people didn't hold back personal information. Looks like she switched her career path. She's a radio hostess now.

I wonder if anyone else remembers her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Kinnera wrote:'Kolhatkar' reminds me of a Sulekhini from back in the day, Sonali Kolhatkar. She was an astronomer then who married a white astronomer. She used to post pix of herself and her husband on sulekha. Those were the days when people didn't hold back personal information. Looks like she switched her career path. She's a radio hostess now.

I remember her very well. She had explained the meaning of 'Event Horizon' to me back in the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:'Kolhatkar' reminds me of a Sulekhini from back in the day, Sonali Kolhatkar. She was an astronomer then who married a white astronomer. She used to post pix of herself and her husband on sulekha. Those were the days when people didn't hold back personal information. Looks like she switched her career path. She's a radio hostess now.

I remember her very well. She had explained the meaning of 'Event Horizon' to me back in the day.
Great! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum