Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts

3 posters

Go down

Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts

Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Vote_lcap20%Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Vote_lcap20%Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Vote_lcap60%Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Empty Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts

Post by b_A Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 am

As I said y'day, Rashmun hindi agenda posts had the effect of making me take a decision to avoid speaking in Hindi (https://such.forumotion.com/t21960-you-cannot-avoid-hindi-in-india#149730).
Now his anti-Modi rhetoric which is becoming shriller by the day is also having a similar effect on me. Since I can't vote in Indian Elections, I've decided to call everybody among the friends and family in India urge them to vote for Modi.
Are Rashmun's posts affecting you in the same way ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Empty Re: Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 am

b_A was always a Narendra Modi supporter. He is a well known fraud as the whole forum knows. Moreover, the people voting 'Yes' in this poll were all along Modi supporters. They think they will be able to deceive the forum members by their antics but they are mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts Empty Re: Poll: The effect of Rashmun's anti-Modi posts

Post by b_A Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:33 am

Rashmun wrote:b_A was always a Narendra Modi supporter.

Where and how did I support Modi before ?
Even if I did , isn't the purpose of your posts to turn supporters against Modi ?

Rashmun wrote:He is a well known fraud as the whole forum knows.

Fraud ? Whole forum knows ? Damn! I need to find a new forum to continue my fraudulent activities.

Rashmun wrote:Moreover, the people voting 'Yes' in this poll were all along Modi supporters. They think they will be able to deceive the forum members by their antics but they are mistaken.

How stupid of us to think that we will be able to deceive that great articulate,intelligent,noble and smart Rashmun ?
You got us again , R-man.

PS: Rashmun , Just a reminder to use all those dunnapotu raja handles that you created and vote No.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 pm

Please note. I always vote to skew results here.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:58 pm

b_A wrote:Rashmun hindi agenda posts had the effect of making me take a decision to avoid speaking in Hindi
careful now. given that you are a telugu, wouldn't that make your self-worth = 0?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:26 pm

michelle2 wrote:
b_A wrote:Rashmun hindi agenda posts had the effect of making me take a decision to avoid speaking in Hindi
careful now. given that you are a telugu, wouldn't that make your self-worth = 0?

Even if it is 0 , it is greater than that negative selfworth of that example of an absolute loser whose only accomplishment is to be a bottom dweller in IITM chemical engineering ( is it even engineering?) and who was forced to retire when his kids were still in college and whose family shunned him but still pretends to communicate with his 'd' through SuCH ( can it get more pathetic than that ?). Yes , that loser has to improve his self-worth by miles to even reach 0.
If you know any such losers, please advise him to lose his mocking tone because if there is anybody on earth who doesn't deserve to mock anybody , it is that loser.
PS: You still didn't answer if Investment banker is an out of work consultant who studied chemical engineering.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down