Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is to be blamed?

+4
b_A
Propagandhi711
swapna
truthbetold
8 posters

Go down

who is to be blamed? Empty who is to be blamed?

Post by truthbetold Thu May 01, 2014 7:23 pm

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/homecoming-turns-tragic-for-swathi/article5966157.ece/?secid=2780

A promising young life is lost. Her plans for marriage were placed on permanent hold.

It is not known who is responsible. But as a conscious person would you not hats the person or people behind this senseless loss of life. Whether it is LTTE or Muslims or naxalites or rss, the responsible people must be identified and punished by civil society beyond legal process.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

who is to be blamed? Empty Re: who is to be blamed?

Post by truthbetold Fri May 02, 2014 4:15 am

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140502/nation-current-affairs/article/chennai-twin-blasts-cb-cid-team-rushes-bangalore-pursue-new

Sleeper cells of karnataka were suspected of being involved. I wonder whose sleeper cells they were?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 02, 2014 11:55 am

truthbetold wrote:http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/homecoming-turns-tragic-for-swathi/article5966157.ece/?secid=2780

A promising young life is lost. Her plans for marriage were placed on permanent hold.

It is not known who is responsible. But as a conscious person would you not hats the person or people behind this senseless loss of life. Whether it is LTTE or Muslims or naxalites or rss,  the responsible people must be identified and punished by civil society beyond legal process.

What do you mean by "the responsible people must be identified and punished by civil society beyond legal process?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri May 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Swapna /Michelle/flimflam
What do you think?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 02, 2014 1:48 pm

swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/homecoming-turns-tragic-for-swathi/article5966157.ece/?secid=2780

It is not known who is responsible. But as a conscious person would you not hats the person or people behind this senseless loss of life. Whether it is LTTE or Muslims or naxalites or rss,  the responsible people must be identified and punished by civil society beyond legal process.

What do you mean by "the responsible people must be identified and punished by civil society beyond legal process?"

TBT, what kind of punishment that is "beyond the legal process" do you have in mind? Stoning to death? Dismemberment? Decapitation? Setting the perpetrator on fire after dousing him/her with kerosine?

Was the victim a Telugu? Are you of the same caste as she was?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 02, 2014 2:05 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

TBT, what kind of punishment that is "beyond the legal process" do you have in mind? Stoning to death? Dismemberment? Decapitation? Setting the perpetrator on fire after dousing him/her with kerosine?

phlegmy,
how do you decide which handle to use for which posts? what selection criteria are at play here? do you for instance go with michele on the day you pooped successfully into your depends and swapna on days you couldnt?

are you in some way related to the anonymous bombers? same caste or is this a case of minority brotherhood? (or sisterhood since we're still pretending you're doing the tuck job and posting as a female handle)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri May 02, 2014 3:34 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

Only if the victim is a syrian catholic christian , she deserves sympathy ? a new low for the petty minded VOWNASFNSW.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

how do you decide which handle to use for which posts? what selection criteria are at play here?

I'm glad you asked. One factor I take into account is the likelihood of a13-year-old such as rahul ramaNamurthy experiencing a massive erection, spontaneously ejaculating, and wetting his pants at work, imagining michelle2 or swapna to be hottt (as in "Korean girls can be hottttttttt!") just when "Mr Baahb" arrives at your cubicle to order you reformat the report on last month's dropped-call statistics.

In other words, I wouldn't want Mr Baahb to to catch you wet and fire you or install a vise around ypur testicles, as  your Telugu brother's boss did to his pair. As you know, I am kind and generous.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:48 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Chennai-train-blasts-TCS-techie-killed-ISIs-role-suspected/articleshow/34484506.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

how do you decide which handle to use for which posts? what selection criteria are at play here?

I'm glad you asked. One factor I take into account is the likelihood of a13-year-old such as rahul ramaNamurthy experiencing a massive erection, spontaneously ejaculating, and wetting his pants at work, imagining michelle2 or swapna to be hottt (as in "Korean girls can be hottttttttt!") just when "Mr Baahb" arrives at your cubicle to order you reformat the report on last month's dropped-call statistics.

In other words, I wouldn't want Mr Baahb to to catch you wet and fire you or install a vise around ypur testicles, as  your Telugu brother's boss did to his pair. As you know, I am kind and generous.

What the VOWNASFNSW really means is

" I don't have a job or Mr Baahb as boss because I was forced to retire in my 40s and I can't find another Mr Baahb to employ me. I don't have a boss at home like most people do , as my family left me leaving me to lead a loser loner's life. So I am jealous of people who still have a boss at work and at home. "

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri May 02, 2014 7:59 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

Flimflam,

You are a wretched human being. The comment in bold show your inner most thinking.  If your parents are alive they should be ashamed to have allowed you to come into the world. 

Have you ever heard of Gandhi's satyagraha and civil disobedience? Read about Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.  Your closed mind does not understand what a people's movement is.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 02, 2014 8:57 pm

I'm not trying to be insensitive here, my heartfelt sympathy to the young victim and other injured people and their families. Although they're suggesting similarities with Patna bomb blasts I see hallmarks of limp-wristed-breast-beating-chaddi-style-feeble-attempt here, especially if what they were saying is correct that it was supposed set off in Seemandhra region. As you know BJP/TDP alliance is trailing in that region it will work to their advantage if they can rekindle subdued patriotism among Seemandhraites.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri May 02, 2014 9:24 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I'm not trying to be insensitive here, my heartfelt sympathy to the young victim and other injured people and their families. Although they're suggesting similarities with Patna bomb blasts I see hallmarks of limp-wristed-breast-beating-chaddi-style-feeble-attempt here, especially if what they were saying is correct that it was supposed set off in Seemandhra region. As you know BJP/TDP alliance is trailing in that region it will work to their advantage if they can rekindle subdued patriotism among Seemandhraites.
Cd
Why waste such precious thought on this confined forum? Did you send it to Jagan? 

Also send it to NIA and TN police just in case they miss this scenario.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 02, 2014 11:57 pm

truthbetold wrote:Swapna /Michelle/flimflam
What do you think?

TBT, you made a statement. Why are you shying away from explaining what it means?

Or did you just string along some random words because you liked how they sounded together, and are now inviting readers to supply meanings to your artistic compositions?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

Flimflam,

You are a wretched human being. The comment in bold show your inner most thinking.  If your parents are alive they should be ashamed to have allowed you to come into the world. 

Have you ever heard of Gandhi's satyagraha and civil disobedience? Read about Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.  Your closed mind does not understand what a people's movement is.
You're getting shrill now, TBT, not to mention irrelevant and incoherent. Your invocation of Gandhi, King, and Mandela in a discussion on a bombing incident in India would be bizarre, even if you were an Indian citizen. But you are an American citizen, aren't you? Indians don't need you to administer Khaap Panchayat justice to them from 10,000 miles away. TBT, you've finally found clean toilets in a generous, Christian country; enjoy them. Forget India.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 03, 2014 5:41 am

"clean toilets ."

Getting desperate, Flimflam. Scratching the bottom of your putrid mind.

Flimflam at his desk.

who is to be blamed? Toilet_Trained_Cat_22_Aug_2005

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat May 03, 2014 7:08 am

truthbetold wrote:"clean toilets ."

Getting desperate, Flimflam. Scratching the bottom of your putrid mind.

Flimflam at his desk.

who is to be blamed? Toilet_Trained_Cat_22_Aug_2005

Thank you for that endearing photograph of your mother, TBT.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 03, 2014 8:08 am

Flimflam

As usual you have no original thought.  But then your boxed mind does not allow you to think outside the box.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 03, 2014 8:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
What do you think?

TBT, you made a statement. Why are you shying away from explaining what it means?

Or did you just string along some random words because you liked how they sounded together, and are now inviting readers to supply meanings to your artistic compositions?
Merlot, 

if you take time to check other posts, my statement is already explained. More discussions will follow when I have more time later.  If you have time feel free to help us understand how you will respond/fight Islamic terrorism.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

Kinnera wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Chennai-train-blasts-TCS-techie-killed-ISIs-role-suspected/articleshow/34484506.cms
Now that Islamic terrorists are identified as possible suspects, the islamist apologist will come out to explain how modi and 2002 gujarat riots are responsible for this blast.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 8:31 am

truthbetold wrote:
Kinnera wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Chennai-train-blasts-TCS-techie-killed-ISIs-role-suspected/articleshow/34484506.cms
Now that Islamic terrorists are identified as possible suspects, the islamist apologist will come out to explain how modi and 2002 gujarat riots are responsible for this blast.
Ya, already the diversionary tactics are played with
"Was the victim a Telugu? Are you of the same caste as she was?" and the topic is conveniently diverted.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 03, 2014 8:50 am

Attack the ordinary citizen who expresses anger at the terror attack is one of the commonly used technique. 

Then the apologists advice the victims to remain calm and maintain communal harmony. 

Turn the discussion to history and claim Babur is a secularist.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 03, 2014 8:59 am

truthbetold wrote:

You are wrong...you have not studied SUCH well enough. Our iSlamic apologists will disappear into silence for 2 weeks. If evidence and FIR is filed, they will never ever mention about the incident. If this incident is raised in the future, they will drag Mangalore Bar beating, Sadhvi arrest (God knows what happened to her as there has been no trial even after 5 , 6 years), and f course, the very recent 2002 Gujarat riots.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 9:01 am

confuzzled dude wrote:I'm not trying to be insensitive here, my heartfelt sympathy to the young victim and other injured people and their families. Although they're suggesting similarities with Patna bomb blasts I see hallmarks of limp-wristed-breast-beating-chaddi-style-feeble-attempt here, especially if what they were saying is correct that it was supposed set off in Seemandhra region. As you know BJP/TDP alliance is trailing in that region it will work to their advantage if they can rekindle subdued patriotism among Seemandhraites.
Ya, isn't it surprising how something involving the islamists can be on such a small scale? Suspecting them in this is kinda insulting them. If they are involved, it should be something on a grand scale causing many casualties like the bombay bomb blasts or the hyderabad bomb blasts or the godhra train burning or the bombay shootings, akshardham killings, badhirnath/kedarnath pilgrim killings etc. I agree with you that maybe the islamists are not involved in this.

Last edited by Kinnera on Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 am

** lol, of course her marriage plans are permanently on hold. anyhow, good thing she got killed before the katnam was handed to the boy's side. now her parents can invest for their retirement. I don't see any big media commotion and secular-elite flood of tears. lemme take a wild wild guess: she's a hindu.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat May 03, 2014 9:51 am

truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
What do you think?

Merlot, 

if you take time to check other posts, my statement is already explained. More discussions will follow when I have more time later.  If you have time feel free to help us understand how you will respond/fight Islamic terrorism.

Either provide the links to your "other posts" where you explain how civil society can identify the bombers and punish them "beyond legal means" or summarize it here.

Of course, you can also chicken out by taking cheap potshots at an easy target like FF or by posing the question back to folks who ask. Your choice.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 03, 2014 9:53 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
What do you think?

Merlot, 

Either provide the links to your "other posts" where you explain how civil society can identify the bombers and punish them "beyond legal means" or summarize it here.

Of course, you can also chicken out by taking cheap potshots at an easy target like FF or by posing the question back to folks who ask. Your choice.

flim flam is a grown man and he can take care of himself!!!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 03, 2014 9:59 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

** lol, of course her marriage plans are permanently on hold. anyhow, good thing she got killed before the katnam was handed to the boy's side. now her parents can invest for their retirement. I don't see any big media commotion and secular-elite flood of tears. lemme take a wild wild guess: she's a hindu.

I think she was going to get married with a classmate of her so I doubt "katnam" would have been a factor. From my personal observation, things have changed quiet a bit these days, majority of the marriages these days (of course, I'm talking about my extended family & friends) take place without "katnam" tradition, and at least 1/3rd of those marriages are inter-caste which is encouraging.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 03, 2014 11:00 am

Merlot
the first explanation is in this thread. check it out before unleashing unnecessary diatribe.
i also posted another thread on actions few minutes ago. easy to find. go do that. i will provide more details on GandhIan action going forward. that i consider a legitimate request.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat May 03, 2014 11:10 am

truthbetold wrote:Merlot
the first explanation is in this threat. check it out before unnecessary diatribe.
i also posted another thread on actions few minutes ago. easy to find. go do that. i will provide more details on GandhIan action going forward.

How difficult can it be to give a straight answer to a simple question? Even if your ideas have any merit, your circular non-answers come across as shifty and makes one suspect you just threw some lofty sounding words without thought. Whenever you do think up an explanation, let us know the Gandhian approach to identifying the bombers and punishing them beyond legal means.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 03, 2014 11:16 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
the first explanation is in this threat. check it out before unnecessary diatribe.
i also posted another thread on actions few minutes ago. easy to find. go do that. i will provide more details on GandhIan action going forward.

How difficult can it be to give a straight answer to a simple question? Even if your ideas have any merit, your circular non-answers come across as shifty and makes one suspect you just threw some lofty sounding words without thought. Whenever you do think up an explanation, let us know the Gandhian approach to identifying the bombers and punishing them beyond legal means.
sorta kinda like this.. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/3-acid-attackers-killed-in-police-encounter/80506-3.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

sorta kinda like this.. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/3-acid-attackers-killed-in-police-encounter/80506-3.html

ahaha... Gaywala is the last person who ever gave a STRAIGHT ANSWER. Actually, it applies to the entire clan of apologists

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down