Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowing in Boulder

3 posters

Go down

Snowing in Boulder Empty Snowing in Boulder

Post by gone Mon May 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Flying to Denver this week where it's snowing today. Looking forward to skiing, if it snows enough and sticks.

gone

Back to top Go down

Snowing in Boulder Empty Re: Snowing in Boulder

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 12, 2014 1:52 pm

mainstreet wrote:Flying to Denver this week where it's snowing today.  Looking forward to skiing, if it snows enough and sticks.

Denver had 5 in ches of snow. it will be gone by the time you go there.

denver is a great city; Boulder, Golden, etc. are even fantastic....lots of skiing, hiking (if you are not fat), and a lot of mailmen and cops to "interact"

Of course, the nurses are great too..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Seriously? Why are you so obsessed with cops, mail carriers, nurses, and whether my husband went to med school in some foreign nation? Don't you have anything else to worry about?

1. Our town cop is a part of my extended family network. Not exactly related but my family knows his family. He and his wife have come to our house for dinner. With their kids. My husband made him and his wife a drink each. His brother and my husband talk on the phone almost everyday. You need to quit being obsessed about an ex-Marine veteran who is practically a brother to me.

2. We don't have mail carriers that deliver here. All of our mail goes to my husband's office. Shows your total and complete ignorance!

3. I trust my husband implicitly and will continue to trust him until he shows me he cannot be trusted. I'm not a jealous, petty, small-minded fatty who is obsessed with worrying about whether my husband is cheating with his married nurses (Baptist women who go to church every Sunday and invite my husband to go to church with their husbands...it's called male fellowship in church).

4. My husband went to med school in the United States. The fact that you keep bringing this up every few months shows that you're neurotic, have no trust in anyone at all, and have zero self-awareness.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Tue May 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Men's Baptist fellowship. That's what they call it.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 13, 2014 11:05 pm

mainstreet wrote:Seriously?  Why are you so obsessed with cops, mail carriers, nurses, and whether my husband went to med school in some foreign nation?  Don't you have anything else to worry about?

1. Our town cop is a part of my extended family network.  Not exactly related but my family knows his family.  He and his wife have come to our house for dinner.  With their kids.  My husband made him and his wife a drink each.  His brother and my husband talk on the phone almost everyday.  You need to quit being obsessed about an ex-Marine veteran who is practically a brother to me.

2. We don't have mail carriers that deliver here.  All of our mail goes to my husband's office.  Shows your total and complete ignorance!

3. I trust my husband implicitly and will continue to trust him until he shows me he cannot be trusted.  I'm not a jealous, petty, small-minded fatty who is obsessed with worrying about whether my husband is cheating with his married nurses (Baptist women who go to church every Sunday and invite my husband to go to church with their husbands...it's called male fellowship in church).

4. My husband went to med school in the United States.  The fact that you keep bringing this up every few months shows that you're neurotic, have no trust in anyone at all, and have zero self-awareness.

Wowwww.. did I say all this?... thanks for elaborating....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by gone Wed May 14, 2014 3:04 am

Do you have selective memory when you're confronted with the truth about being a pathetic, jealous, fat loser? Read your response to this post. You're the one talking about cops, mail carriers (where did you even come up with this? The US mail doesn't deliver to many rural residences), and nurses. Not once have I mentioned a mail carrier. Shows you're an obese loser with a wild imagination.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed May 14, 2014 11:54 am

so, what's for lunch, Madam?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: