Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ?

Go down

Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ?

Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_lcap0%Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_lcap0%Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_lcap25%Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_lcap50%Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_lcap25%Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Empty Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ?

Post by b_A Wed May 21, 2014 12:37 pm

This was my post yesterday when nevada asked why "The Loser" was using a female handle and I thought it will be interesting to see what other SuCH'ers think.

I have four theories. Pick your favorite.

1. As a child , whenever he got into trouble , he used to hide behind any elderly lady's skirt/saree that he could find, and he is regressing to that stage now and using female handles as proxies for skirt/saree.

2. He was afraid of legal trouble should Carvaka decide to sue or complain to the FBI etc. Please note that he hasn't admitted anywhere that those female handles are his own. This way if he gets into legal trouble he can always deny and say that virile men like himself , don't use female handles.

3. He wanted to see if any of the regulars here confide their secrets to him in chat/PM's. For example female posters may bond with him thinking that it is another harmless female and some male posters may run after him/her just the way he was fooled by a tranny poster into sharing his fantasies and all. And using the name michelle could give him more mileage as it is western sounding and he hoped to catch more fish with that bait.

4. He really did have a sex change operation and wanted a truer handle.

You can vote for more than one option.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Empty Re: Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ?

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:43 pm

Vee and Rashmun used to come to chat in different handles, looking for some juicy gossip and personal information.They lurk for the most part. Swapna and Michelle were vee's chat handles which he's using in the forums now.

I think it's 3.

Back to top Go down

Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ? Empty Re: Poll: Why did "The Loser" come back as a female ?

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:Vee and Rashmun used to come to chat in different handles, looking for some juicy gossip and personal information.They lurk for the most part. Swapna and Michelle were vee's chat handles which he's using in the forums now.

I think it's 3.

Talking of chat...sigh!  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down