Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy EPI or INXX

3 posters

Go down

Buy EPI or INXX Empty Buy EPI or INXX

Post by harharmahadev Fri May 23, 2014 10:20 am

India is on the verge of tremendous economic prosperity. I feel this is a good time to enter Indian markets. I've avoided India for several years and have been extremely negative about India for several years.

There are 2 reasons to be highly optimistic about the Indian economy - Narendra Modi and Raghuram Rajan. Both are business savvy and practical. They are capable of setting up a strong foundation for India. India will reap the rewards of their efforts for several years / centuries.

I've been accumulating EPI and INXX since Jan this year. I'll continue to do so on dips.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Buy EPI or INXX Empty Re: Buy EPI or INXX

Post by rawemotions Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 am

harharmahadev wrote:India is on the verge of tremendous economic prosperity.  I feel this is a good time to enter Indian markets.  I've avoided India for several years and have been extremely negative about India for several years.

There are 2 reasons to be highly optimistic about the Indian economy - Narendra Modi and Raghuram Rajan.  Both are business savvy and practical.  They are capable of setting up a strong foundation for India.  India will reap the rewards of their efforts for several years / centuries.

I've been accumulating EPI and INXX since Jan this year.  I'll continue to do so on dips.
Thanks for providing info about a fund like INXX

Agree! but right now the INXX has had a fantastic run from 11.5 to 14.8. Will it have a short term
dip ? if the ministries are announced and if there are good candidates, the Stock Market could go even higher. if it goes higher and then reduces, given the market dynamics of a bull run, this can become previous support. 

Will the INXX dip at all in the next few days ? Given the extraordinary run, It should come down, but not sure when it would!

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri May 23, 2014 11:42 am

It is hard to predict stock movements. If you have a target like 19 or 20 by 2016, does it really matter if you bought at 14.80 or 14.50 or 15?

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 23, 2014 11:48 am

now that the election is decided and it's clear there'll be a stable, single party at the helm, the stock market will take a breather for a while, imo.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri May 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:now that the election is decided and it's clear there'll be a stable, single party at the helm, the stock market will take a breather for a while, imo.

I disagree. I think there is a lot of upside potential in the mid to long term.

There are 2 aspects to it - increase in stock prices and increase in INR value.

IMO INR is set to rebound to probably low 40s by 2016. If Modi cuts oil subsidies and other subsidies, this will improve India's credit ratings. This will cause Indian bonds and INR to rally.

If Modi opens certain sectors, this will spur foreign investments, which will boost INR.

We are nowhere close to euphoric state. In USD terms, Indian stock market will double or triple by 2016.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum