Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is smarter?

3 posters

Go down

Who is smarter? Empty Who is smarter?

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 31, 2014 10:58 am

http://time.com/2798972/studies-show-cat-people-are-smarter-than-dog-people/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Who is smarter? Empty Re: Who is smarter?

Post by bw Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:31 pm

cat people aren't as needy as dog people - dog people, like the dogs, need constant love, attention and reassurance.

cat people rock!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:46 pm

bw wrote:cat people aren't as needy as dog people - dog people, like the dogs, need constant love, attention and reassurance.

cat people rock!
This is explained as "markata-kishora-nyaaya" (monkey-baby- principle), and marjala-kishora-nyaaya (cat-baby-principle) in some Hindu books explaining philosophical differences. One group believes God subjects us to monkey-baby-principle, i.e., the monkey mom goes from branch to branch in search of food and company, and it's the baby's job to hold on to mom and not let go. The other group believes in the cat baby principle, i.e., God takes care of all our needs - the cat mom holds the baby in its mouth, and the baby can just relax and go wherever the mother takes her.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:56 pm

indophile wrote:
bw wrote:cat people aren't as needy as dog people - dog people, like the dogs, need constant love, attention and reassurance.

cat people rock!
This is explained as "markata-kishora-nyaaya" (monkey-baby- principle), and marjala-kishora-nyaaya (cat-baby-principle) in some Hindu books explaining philosophical differences. One group believes God subjects us to monkey-baby-principle, i.e., the monkey mom goes from branch to branch in search of food and company, and it's the baby's job to hold on to mom and not let go. The other group believes in the cat baby principle, i.e., God takes care of all our needs - the cat mom holds the baby in its mouth, and the baby can just relax and go wherever the mother takes her.

Dog people are monkey babies?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down