Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's way of screwing Hillary's chances for 2016?

4 posters

Go down

Obama's way of screwing Hillary's chances for 2016? Empty Obama's way of screwing Hillary's chances for 2016?

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:08 pm

The "Susan Rice talking points" have become a political flashpoint, spurring congressional investigations, administration explanations, and -- potentially -- a major headache for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton if she runs for president in 2016..
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Obama's way of screwing Hillary's chances for 2016? Empty Re: Obama's way of screwing Hillary's chances for 2016?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:14 pm

nothing is going to stand in the way of hillary other than her health holding up. bring it on.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Obama's way of screwing Hillary's chances for 2016? Empty Re: Obama's way of screwing Hillary's chances for 2016?

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:nothing is going to stand in the way of hillary other than her health holding up. bring it on.

Hmm. And you are a hilaryfanboy?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:16 pm

healthcare -- check

next up for the balance of this term and for clinton 2.0:

-- tackling carbon
-- financial reform
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:nothing is going to stand in the way of hillary other than her health holding up. bring it on.

i am, but i have to acknowledge that she is getting up there in years.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Hillary is done and at best will be another Teddy losing the big battle.

I am not sure if two consecutive presidents have come from the same state - may be someone should check.

I am all for Jeb

P.S. Hillary is no Modi.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I am not sure if two consecutive presidents have come from the same state - may be someone should check.

I am all for Jeb

P.S. Hillary is no Modi.

why? what do you think the big problems of the day are, and what solutions will jeb offer?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:34 am

*bump*
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I am all for Jeb

P.S. Hillary is no Modi.

why? what do you think the big problems of the day are, and what solutions will jeb offer?

Jeb has run a big and influential state with significant non-white demographics. Better equipped to handle aging populations. Jeb is smart and not a dumbo like Texans.

He passes on minority rights, tax benefits for middle class, improved educational sector in FLorida tremendously, etc..etc... and mre etc...

Hillary a polarizing figure with very few switch votes. Anti-incumbancy will wrk against her. She is kind of autocratic based on her stint at the State. Whitewater will come back to haunt her. She is frm Illinois - same as Obama.

Finally, the health care and Obama care seems to be not working for the underprivileged, unemployed, not-so-educated. 1) Obama care is available ONLY for the employed but with no insurance 2) the premiums are $200 to $400 for a family of 4 for these minimum wage earners and many are NOT enrolling. 3) Those enrolled are unaware that they STILL have to co-pay and pay office visits of $40 and hate that. 4) many are surprised to learn that there is a huge deductible of $3 to 5K before the insurance kicks in. 5) remember these are not il-professor-ai and they ALL assume that all medical services are "free" once the insurance premium is paid. In essence these not-so-educated don't know how insurance programs are schemed...

In esence, Obamacare will act against Hillary in 3 years. Jeb is likely to amend it retaining the popular sections (wonly).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i am, but i have to acknowledge that she is getting up there in years.
Hmm.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Where is Saamiyaar? He is missing since a long time.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down