Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing a fly

4 posters

Go down

Killing a fly Empty Killing a fly

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:45 am

... is an exercise in itself. Mental and Physical. Gym cancelled for today. *phew*

I also accidentally crushed one when I was trying to pick it up with a paper towel to release it outside, after disabling it a bit by throwing water at it. Am in sorta PTSD. Help me lord.

Back to top Go down

Killing a fly Empty Re: Killing a fly

Post by seven Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:14 am

There was this one dumb fly inside our car the other day. It was so difficult to get her out. They think we are going to hurt them when all we are doing is lowering the windows. One other time it so happened, another fly came inside our car.  confused

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 am

seven wrote:There was this one dumb fly inside our car the other day. It was so difficult to get her out. They think we are going to hurt them when all we are doing is lowering the windows. One other time it so happened, another fly came inside our car.  confused

ugh i had written a long post and then pressed the back button which simply took me a page back and lost my draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:06 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:There was this one dumb fly inside our car the other day. It was so difficult to get her out. They think we are going to hurt them when all we are doing is lowering the windows. One other time it so happened, another fly came inside our car.  confused

ugh i had written a long post and then pressed the back button which simply took me a page back and lost my draft.

This is called "the flying Test". Hitting a fly is a test of your fast reflexes, hand eye coordination, and focus.

Guess you need a lot of improvement in these.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:27 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

This is called "the flying Test". Hitting a fly is a test of your fast reflexes, hand eye coordination, and focus.

Guess you need a lot of improvement in these.

Yeah this was part of the post that got lost. Took XH literally 5 secs to zap one.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:59 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:... is an exercise in itself. Mental and Physical. Gym cancelled for today. *phew*

I also accidentally crushed one when I was trying to pick it up with a paper towel to release it outside, after disabling it a bit by throwing water at it. Am in sorta PTSD. Help me lord.

wait. were you trying to pick it up and release outside or got worked up trying to kill it  scratch

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 pm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:... is an exercise in itself. Mental and Physical. Gym cancelled for today. *phew*

Are you a follower of digamber jains?  Killing a fly is a normal activity that most human beings must have done a few times. Catching a fly is a loser game. Nature did not intend humans to catch flies.   Creatures with long tongues were evolved for that.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:54 pm

truthbetold wrote:

Are you a follower of digamber jains?  Killing a fly is a normal activity that most human beings must have done a few times. Catching a fly is a loser game. Nature did not intend humans to catch flies.   Creatures with long tongues were evolved for that.

Well i did kill 3 other - zapped them to be precise. with this one i had the option to let it go out and live the rest of its life a bit peacefully, so I tried...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:04 pm

seven wrote:

wait. were you trying to pick it up and release outside or got worked up trying to kill it  scratch

was a botched release operation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

lol. i watched this movie. all of it. alone. was fun.

edit: also am reading a novel right now, Rules of Deception, that has mini drones size of a butterfly. interdasting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down