Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aunty watching Arjun Rampal songs

4 posters

Go down

aunty watching Arjun Rampal songs Empty aunty watching Arjun Rampal songs

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:54 am

on a saturday morning, and *drooling*.

I think one of the items on my bucket list should be to hug a big movie star. Maybe someone from this list. 

1 - Clooney
2 - Pitt
3 - RDJ
4 - Rampal
5 - Roshan
6 - Abraham
7 - SRK - coz i lub him
8 - (Ranbeer) Kapoor 
9 - Di Caprio
10 - Depp.

Meanwhile

Back to top Go down

aunty watching Arjun Rampal songs Empty Re: aunty watching Arjun Rampal songs

Post by seven Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 am

Plz. It's Ranbir. Not Ranbeer Ranveer or Ranvir.

Arjun Rampal is very good looking and if you can't hug any of these superstars, LMK. I know a friend who looks just like Arjun Rampal. He knows it too n idolizes him so he looks even more like him. I'll introduce you two. You can hug him instead. Howzzat?
That reminds me...who is winning?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:40 am

seven wrote:Plz. It's Ranbir. Not Ranbeer Ranveer or Ranvir.

Arjun Rampal is very good looking and if you can't hug any of these superstars, LMK. I know a friend who looks just like Arjun Rampal. He knows it too n idolizes him so he looks even more like him. I'll introduce you two. You can hug him instead. Howzzat?

oh Ranbir, ok.

no look alike, sheesh.

who is winning? kisme? kaha?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:47 am

now that you're pimping, could you also find a woman who resembles a celebrity, and convince her to permit battered_arse (b_a) and poopah711 to stand next to her, so that they may fulfill their lives' loftiest ambitions.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:47 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

oh Ranbir, ok.

no look alike, sheesh.

If I didn't tell you he's not Arjun Rampal, you'll never know. At least not by looking.
I posted our pix n everyone thought I met Arjun Rampal from Bollywood.

Winning in cricket. Wahan kehte hain na "howzzattt". Then umpire decides if it's out or not.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:52 am

swapna wrote:

now that you're pimping, could you also find a woman who resembles a celebrity, and convince her to permit battered_arse (b_a) and poopah711 to stand next to her, so that they may fulfill their lives' loftiest ambitions.

You're asking me on their behalf. What does that make you. A pimp?
Go back to talking to yourself in dot language.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 am

seven wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

oh Ranbir, ok.

no look alike, sheesh.

If I didn't tell you he's not Arjun Rampal, you'll never know. At least not by looking.
I posted our pix n everyone thought I met Arjun Rampal from Bollywood.

Winning in cricket. Wahan kehte hain na "howzzattt". Then umpire decides if it's out or not.

not watcing cricket. never watched cricket unless there's only one tv in the room and some fan wants to watch...

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 pm

swapna wrote:

Or a new boyfriend for swapna whose body took a battering from the current boyfriend who just uses her/his/its body ? She/he/it needs a new "northindian" boyfriend. If bittu is willing to accept anyone, maybe , swapna should try the luck there.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:on a saturday morning, and *drooling*.

I think one of the items on my bucket list should be to hug a big movie star. Maybe someone from this list. 

1 - Clooney
2 - Pitt
3 - RDJ
4 - Rampal
5 - Roshan
6 - Abraham
7 - SRK - coz i lub him
8 - (Ranbeer) Kapoor 
9 - Di Caprio
10 - Depp.

>>>Much as I would like to help said aunty to attain this goal, Jean Pierre (Rampal) died in 2000 and Abraham in 1865. I don't know the others personally.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 am

Kris wrote:

1 - Clooney
2 - Pitt
3 - RDJ
4 - Rampal
5 - Roshan
6 - Abraham
7 - SRK - coz i lub him
8 - (Ranbeer) Kapoor 
9 - Di Caprio
10 - Depp.

>>>Much as I would like to help said aunty to attain this goal, Jean Pierre (Rampal) died in 2000 and Abraham in 1865. I don't know the others personally.

uff Arjun Rampal and John Abraham

AR you saw above, if you did.

John Abraham:
https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1073&bih=685&q=john+abraham&oq=john+abraham&gs_l=img.3..0l10.1292.3383.0.3702.12.12.0.0.0.0.151.714.11j1.12.0.ehm_loc%2Chmss2%3Dfalse%2Chms2min%3D10%2Chms2max%3D10%2Chmtb%3D120%2Chmta%3D1440%2Chmrde%3D0-0%2Chmde%3D1-0%2Chmmpp1%3D1-0%2Chmmpp2%3D1-0%2Chmffs%3D10000...0...1.1.49.img..0.12.703.MwXagDeUY_U&gws_rd=ssl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

1 - Clooney
2 - Pitt
3 - RDJ
4 - Rampal
5 - Roshan
6 - Abraham
7 - SRK - coz i lub him
8 - (Ranbeer) Kapoor 
9 - Di Caprio
10 - Depp.

uff Arjun Rampal and John Abraham

AR you saw above, if you did.

John Abraham:
https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1073&bih=685&q=john+abraham&oq=john+abraham&gs_l=img.3..0l10.1292.3383.0.3702.12.12.0.0.0.0.151.714.11j1.12.0.ehm_loc%2Chmss2%3Dfalse%2Chms2min%3D10%2Chms2max%3D10%2Chmtb%3D120%2Chmta%3D1440%2Chmrde%3D0-0%2Chmde%3D1-0%2Chmmpp1%3D1-0%2Chmmpp2%3D1-0%2Chmffs%3D10000...0...1.1.49.img..0.12.703.MwXagDeUY_U&gws_rd=ssl

>>>Am I take it that 'aunty' is not a fan of Jean Pierre? Picky, picky, picky...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down