Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi dotty notty swapna

3 posters

Go down

hi dotty notty swapna Empty hi dotty notty swapna

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:09 am

GM. How is your morning going?

Back to top Go down

hi dotty notty swapna Empty Re: hi dotty notty swapna

Post by swapna Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:GM. How is your morning going?
Quite well, thank you. d is in Paris today, and s has left S.F., probably permanently.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

swapna wrote:
Quite well, thank you. d is in Paris today, and s has left S.F., probably permanently.

new school or job for s?

my d got a 100 $ massage and quotes is as a 'life changing experience'.  Rolling Eyes I think that's coz the lady chatted with her to her heart's content.

My dad continues to give me heart attacks, why do oldies gotta be so childish, sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:13 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

new school or job for s?

my d got a 100 $ massage and quotes is as a 'life changing experience'.  Rolling Eyes I think that's coz the lady chatted with her to her heart's content.

My dad continues to give me heart attacks, why do oldies gotta be so childish, sigh.
Grad school ranked #1 in the US. 

She's attending a close friend's wedding. The friend was her apartment-mate in new haven during their last two years at college when they decided to live off campus. She works for Bain or McKinsey in Paris. 

They're also making the occasion a gathering of the 2007 alumni of Yale.

Why your father is giving ypu heart attacks? (That's written in the northindian way, so that both you and 111 can understand what I mean.)

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:18 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

new school or job for s?

She's attending a close friend's wedding. The friend was her apartment-mate in new haven during their last two years at college when they decided to live off campus. She works for Bain or McKinsey in Paris. 

Why your father is giving ypu heart attacks? (That's written in the northindian way, so that both you and 111 can understand what I mean.)

nice @ grad school ranked #1. guess i won't get to boast such things. avg parents, avg kids I guess.

my dad is simply stubborn. doesn't listen, doesn't care. then like a baby gets hurt. can't even bring myself to yell at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:50 am

swapna wrote:

There is no such ranking, and no such school.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:52 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

new school or job for s?

You had your kids pretty late in life, no? My hubby is still in his 40s while my older one is in his early 20s. You are almost the same age as my mom and a li'l older than my MIL. Smile

Nice to know about the achievement of your kids. That's great! Any wedding plans for your daughter yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 am

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:

You had your kids pretty late in life, no? My hubby is still in his 40s while my older one is in his early 20s. You are almost the same age as my mom and a li'l older than my MIL. Smile

Nice to know about the achievement of your kids. That's great! Any wedding plans for your daughter yet?

Swap-na told me in chat that he is searching for a rich Syrian Christian groom wonly, who is at least a VP making 7 figure salary. Most important, he should be from an IIT and an IIM degree, followed by another degree from #1 Ivy League school and #1 rank in the world.

Wait...are you...are you....suggesting what I think you are suggesting... ? Swap-na cannot afford a huge dowry just FYI. he will - at best - donate his bicycle.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Swap-na told me in chat that he is searching for a rich Syrian Christian groom wonly, who is at least a VP making 7 figure salary.  Most important, he should be from an IIT and an IIM degree, followed by another degree from #1 Ivy League school and #1 rank in the world.

Wait...are you...are you....suggesting what I think you are suggesting... ? Swap-na cannot afford a huge dowry just FYI. he will - at best  - donate his bicycle.
no no no...swapna is not a casteist, you see. Why only Syrian Christian? He'll accept even a dalit kishtian boy as his son-in-law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:48 am

Kinnera wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Swap-na told me in chat that he is searching for a rich Syrian Christian groom wonly, who is at least a VP making 7 figure salary.  Most important, he should be from an IIT and an IIM degree, followed by another degree from #1 Ivy League school and #1 rank in the world.

Wait...are you...are you....suggesting what I think you are suggesting... ? Swap-na cannot afford a huge dowry just FYI. he will - at best  - donate his bicycle.
no no no...swapna is not a casteist, you see. Why only Syrian Christian? He'll accept even a dalit kishtian boy as his son-in-law.

He might even accept a Lubbai Muslim than accept a Dalit Krishtian.

He is not a casteist. that is why he will look only with his caste....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Kinnera wrote:Any wedding plans for your daughter yet?
I don't make wedding plans for her, and I haven't asked her about her wedding plans.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:29 pm

swapna wrote:
I don't make wedding plans for her, and I haven't asked her about her wedding plans.

Are you saying that you will leave the wedding plans to her and will restrict yourself to finding an "appropriate" groom?

That is good.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:31 pm

swapna wrote:
Traditionally, dads are (also) involved in the wedding plans for their daughters. so i asked. You can't have her plan and do everything while you just walk in for her wedding and reception. anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:
Traditionally, dads are (also) involved in the wedding plans for their daughters. so i asked. You can't have her plan and do everything while you just walk in for her wedding and reception. anyway...

You have a lot to learn about ABCDs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Kinnera wrote:
swapna wrote:

omg that's EXACTLY what I want to do. Walk in, 'give her away', dance, leave. If I get involved in any sort of planning, I will lose my remaining gray hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:02 pm

And how is your bittu-like northindian boyfriend treating you ? Still using only your body ? I don't know why you like to get it only from the northindians like your boyfriend and Rashmun.
PS: Should the "and" be replaced by a comma ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down