Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coffee @ McDonald's

2 posters

Go down

coffee @ McDonald's  Empty coffee @ McDonald's

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 am

Not bad. not bad at all. Not like I am a coffee afficionado, or maybe just because of that, I usually am looking for just the very basic coffee.

Had stopped at a rest area in CT for a break from a long drive, and took one here. They asked if I want it with cream and sugar, and I said yes. She got it all ready to drink. Was wonderfully surprised. Was the right creamy, with the right caffeine kick (for me), and very little sugar.

Back to top Go down

coffee @ McDonald's  Empty Re: coffee @ McDonald's

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 am

It was actually good 2 years back. Then they screwed it up. I dont like it...And dunkin donut is good BUT, the kids there mess it up with milk/creamm quantity - they are not used to mixing it right.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:44 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Not bad. not bad at all. Not like I am a coffee afficionado, or maybe just because of that, I usually am looking for just the very basic coffee.

Had stopped at a rest area in CT for a break from a long drive, and took one here. They asked if I want it with cream and sugar, and I said yes. She got it all ready to drink. Was wonderfully surprised. Was the right creamy, with the right caffeine kick (for me), and very little sugar.

>>>are they selling café latte etc now? I vaguely recall seeing this. I have become addicted to starbucks, even though they charge you an arm and a leg. It has just become a habit. In the Bay Area you see a bunch of coffee shacks known as caffino, which used to be my place before starbucks. Honestly, they probably were better than starbucks.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 am

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Not bad. not bad at all. Not like I am a coffee afficionado, or maybe just because of that, I usually am looking for just the very basic coffee.

>>>are they selling café latte etc now? I vaguely recall seeing this. I have become addicted to starbucks, even though they charge you an arm and a leg. It has just become a habit. In the Bay Area you see a bunch of coffee shacks known as caffino, which used to be my place before starbucks. Honestly, they probably were better than starbucks.

some cousin had told us some time ago that it's really good now a days, and that in mornings, etc. most places sell them real cheap. I took just plain hot coffee and they add cream and sugar. I didn't see her explicitly adding it, so am guess it's default setting for consistency. I like their fraps too. Didn't try much of else. I don't go to McD unless I am stopping by during a long road trip. But now I guess I will try a few more times for this, and if it's consistent, I am sold for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down