Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samajhdaar ko

3 posters

Go down

Samajhdaar ko Empty Samajhdaar ko

Post by b_A Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:13 pm

samajhdaar ko ishaara hi kaafi hain *

The plot itself , the increasingly desperate plea 's to BK , telling her to forget about the EVIDENCE but rather confirm his version of events almost reachinga bullting state once - these things by themselves should indicate whether the hindiot was the one spamming the forums peddling sex toys.

* - how is that for ingratiation you evil loser. Did I beat your pathetic attempts at ingratiation during recent times ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Samajhdaar ko Empty Re: Samajhdaar ko

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:06 pm

b_A wrote:samajhdaar ko ishaara hi kaafi hain *

The plot itself , the increasingly desperate plea 's  to BK , telling her to forget about the EVIDENCE but rather confirm his version of events almost reachinga bullting state once - these things by themselves should indicate whether the hindiot was the one spamming the forums peddling sex toys.

this might be a compelling argument but doesn't cut as an evidence. likewise, he can argue that your reluctance to share the evidence means there is none. so the score is still 0-0.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 pm

The plot itself , the increasingly desperate plea 's  to BK , telling her to forget about the EVIDENCE but rather confirm his version of events almost reachinga bullting state once - these things by themselves should indicate whether the hindiot was the one spamming the forums peddling sex toys.

* - how is that for ingratiation  you evil loser. Did I beat your pathetic attempts at ingratiation during recent times ?

Are you trying to impress behenji and rashmun with your title in what's probably bad northindian? 

remember: no matter what language.you write in, you can't impress even a middle-aged behenji if you've importuned her for  non-contact sex at a distance via note or email.

Btw, the plural of "plea" is "pleas," not "plea 's."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:37 pm

swapna wrote:

* - how is that for ingratiation  you evil loser. Did I beat your pathetic attempts at ingratiation during recent times ?

Are you trying to impress behenji and rashmun with your title in what's probably bad northindian? 

remember: no matter what language.you write in, you can't impress even a middle-aged behenji if you've importuned her for  non-contact sex at a distance via note or email.

hahaha . I don't know if it is age related or the result of spending too much time with your hindiot partner , but your IQ is rapidly coming down to the hindiot's level. I put two baits in my post and you swallowed both of them. I even put an asterisk next to one of them but you still swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
So how is your attempt at ingratiation going? Is the hindiot still kicking you in the teeth or are you able to persuade him to be a little gentle with you? Is there any hope for you to get back to your former self of fighting the northindians or are you permanently converted into an "It" ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 pm

b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

hahaha . I don't know if it is age related or the result of spending too much time with your hindiot partner , but your IQ is rapidly coming down to the hindiot's level. I put two baits in my post and you swallowed both of them. I even put an asterisk next to one of them but you still swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
So how is your attempt at ingratiation going? Is the hindiot still kicking you in the teeth or are you able to persuade him to be a little gentle with you? Is there any hope for you to get back to your former self of fighting the northindians or are you permanently converted into an "It" ?

In other words, you're disappointed and frustrated that I'm not fighting the northindians as you'd like me to; you want me to fight them for you because you, like many of your kind, have neither courage nor the means to fight them yourself. 

Sorry, I won't be  protecting you while you cravenly apply the vacuum to northindians, and beg and plead with behenji for non-contact sex. 

Some friendly advice: it's unlikely that you'll ever fulfill your aspiration to "rise above" the same-caashTu, rural girl from guNTur that your parents.have found for you. anything other than a note or two in bad northindian, begging behenji for sex is beyond your reach.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:16 pm

swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

In other words, you're disappointed and frustrated that I'm not fighting the northindians as you'd like me to; you want me to fight them for you because you, like many of your kind, have neither courage nor the means to fight them yourself. 

Sorry, I won't be  protecting you while you cravenly apply the vacuum to northindians, and beg and plead with behenji for non-contact sex. 

Some friendly advice: it's unlikely that you'll ever fulfill your aspiration to "rise above" the same-caashTu, rural girl from guNTur that your parents.have found for you. anything other than a note or two in bad northindian, begging behenji for sex is beyond your reach.
Next time you visit your doctor , you might want to take a printout of your post to show him and discuss with him how the old age or something else is diminishing your thinking powers which were not substantial to start with.
You might discuss with him how you were not able to decide if I want to fight with them as in your first sentence or apply vacuum as in your second sentence.
BTW , if you can reveal what sort of vacuum you apply on your hindiot partner so that he remains a loyal lapdog to you it might help some of your followers.
Coming to your friendly advice , stop projecting the urges of that odious , repulsive mind of yours on to others. I was told that in the Sulekha days, you were so shameless in your pathetic attempts to woo the women of Sulekha that some of them were pretending to be males just to avoid your unwanted attention. Even recently , you were chided for trying your toothless charms on a poster who could be of your granddaughter's age. Your best bet is to find a fellow tranny like chameli and fantasize about licking "yoghurth" off fingers.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

Next time you visit your doctor , you might want to take a printout of your post to show him and discuss with him how the old age or something else is diminishing your thinking powers which were not substantial to start with.
You might discuss with him how you were not able to decide if I want to fight with them as in your first sentence or apply vacuum as in your second sentence.
BTW , if you can reveal what sort of vacuum you apply on your hindiot partner so that he remains a loyal lapdog to you it might help some of your followers.
Coming to your friendly advice , stop projecting the urges of that odious , repulsive mind of yours on to others. I was told that in the Sulekha days, you were so shameless in your pathetic attempts to woo the women of Sulekha that some of them were pretending to be males just to avoid your unwanted attention. Even recently , you were chided for trying your toothless charms on a poster who could be of your granddaughter's age. Your best bet is to find a fellow tranny like chameli and fantasize about licking "yoghurth" off fingers.

this asshole phlegmy's northindian obsession started when this young girl refuted his advances on Sulekha chat and put him on ignore. he would come on chat under various handles, sit quietly "observing" the same girl flirt with this young kid named the devil. it tore at his insides that the girl would spurn the advances of the suave virile 1 and his perfect queen's english (those days he'd try to impress everyone especially the girls with his english knowledge and expect them e-drop their frilly lehengas and rupa brand panties in awe of his language skills) and flirt with a young kid who he thought was not any good with english. it was also the time when he was underemployed as an OR consultant and was raging at indian engineers writing java code that made more money than him with his IIT degree. all that rage crystallized into anger towards lehanga wearers, sideways screwing telugus & young indians with their inferior english language skills. he then tried to impress people by writing about his sexual exploits with diaphenous saree wearing jewish women but it didnt work either. all in all, it is quite an experience watching the devolution of this character into a tranny looking for love from a beta male northindian douche online.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

this asshole phlegmy's northindian obsession started when this young girl refuted his advances on Sulekha chat and put him on ignore. he would come on chat under various handles, sit quietly "observing" the same girl flirt with this young kid named the devil. it tore at his insides that the girl would spurn the advances of the suave virile 1 and his perfect queen's english (those days he'd try to impress everyone especially the girls with his english knowledge and expect them e-drop their frilly lehengas and rupa brand panties in awe of his language skills) and flirt with a young kid who he thought was not any good with english. it was also the time when he was underemployed as an OR consultant and was raging at indian engineers writing java code that made more money than him with his IIT degree. all that rage crystallized into anger towards lehanga wearers, sideways screwing telugus & young indians with their inferior english language skills. he then tried to impress people by writing about his sexual exploits with diaphenous saree wearing jewish women but it didnt work either. all in all, it is quite an experience watching the devolution of this character into a tranny looking for love from a beta male northindian douche online.

Propa i think u need to brush up on your english knowledge. had i been a beta male i would not have been turning your arse into a finely pureed pulp on a regular basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:

Propa i think u need to brush up on your english knowledge. had i been a beta male i would not have been turning your arse into a finely pureed pulp on a regular basis.

one of the hallmarks of beta male is a strong imagination and propensity to lie to himself

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

one of the hallmarks of beta male is a strong imagination and propensity to lie to himself

by this definition you qualify to be a beta male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:

I'll let you revert back to childhood behavior and knock yourself out with your standard practice calling someone the same thing they accuse you of. I am learning to be gentle with the retards

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I'll let you revert back to childhood behavior and knock yourself out with your standard practice calling someone the same thing they accuse you of. I am learning to be gentle with the retards

it was your strong imagination and propensity to lie to yourself that made you think that if you whined and cried about Vaani's hairy legs to the women in sulekha chat then you might end up getting access out of sympathy or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum