Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids mimicry imitating singers & mannerisms

5 posters

Go down

Kids mimicry imitating singers & mannerisms Empty Kids mimicry imitating singers & mannerisms

Post by indophile Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:08 am

Really funny. The kids appear to be very good singers first before attempting mimicry on established singers.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Kids mimicry imitating singers & mannerisms Empty Re: Kids mimicry imitating singers & mannerisms

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 am

Yeah, enjoyed the show last night. Kalpana's performance the night before was mind blowing! Such amazing singer! I couldn't find that video on youtube. Hope someone will upload it.

Back to top Go down

Kids mimicry imitating singers & mannerisms Empty Re: Kids mimicry imitating singers & mannerisms

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 am

indophile wrote:Really funny. The kids appear to be very good singers first before attempting mimicry on established singers.

NOT funny.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:42 am

Kinnera wrote:Yeah, enjoyed the show last night. Kalpana's performance the night before was mind blowing! Such amazing singer! I couldn't find that video on youtube. Hope someone will upload it.

mind-blowing idiocy.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:52 am

michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Yeah, enjoyed the show last night. Kalpana's performance the night before was mind blowing! Such amazing singer! I couldn't find that video on youtube. Hope someone will upload it.

mind-blowing idiocy.
Idiot, you haven't seen her singing, but still have the nerve to comment about it. Moron of the first order!

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:13 am

Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.
Idiot, you haven't seen her singing, but still have the nerve to comment about it. Moron of the first order!

and you are so upset because that was a telugu show? that would be a tasteless display in any language. children shouldn't be encouraged to do any such thing. it is devoid of any merit.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:29 am

michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.
Rashmun is waiting with his powerful vacuum. Take your vacuum also and get your mind blown instead of wasting you time here.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:45 am

b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.
Rashmun is waiting with his powerful vacuum. Take your vacuum also and get your mind blown instead of wasting you time here.

irrelevant and vacuous comment. friendly advice: find original ways to express yourself.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

and you are so upset because that was a telugu show? that would be a tasteless display in any language. children shouldn't be encouraged to do any such thing. it is devoid of any merit.

children should bathe with adults...that should be encouraged, right, daughter-ko-lekar-bath-taker?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:19 pm

michelle2 wrote:
b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

irrelevant and vacuous comment. friendly advice: find original ways to express yourself.
Using Rashmun's method , I hereby declare that the evil loser confessed about the mutual vacuuming.
Regarding "original" , isn't it most satisfying to throw their own words at evil losers and watch them squirm?
PS: you missed a bait there.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

children should bathe with adults...that should be encouraged, right, daughter-ko-lekar-bath-taker?

what does "ko-lekar" mean? you don't know any hindi, do you? you've only been taught a few hindi words to insert here and there when northindians trained you to be their slave.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

what does "ko-lekar" mean? you don't know any hindi, do you? you've only been taught a few hindi words to insert here and there when northindians trained you to be their slave.

how do *you* know he doesn't know any hindi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:19 pm

michelle2 wrote:what does "ko-lekar" mean? you don't know any hindi, do you? you've only been taught a few hindi words to insert here and there when northindians trained you to be their slave.
Ammachi, do you know anyone with that last name?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:58 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

diapered tranny, what can I do, I didnt have parents that would send me to hindi teachers like a certain late life transexual who named his children after northindian hindus and sent them to learn bollywood dance and hindi language.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

Only petty people can't think beyond the boundaries of language. Others don't care. It was a telugu show, but two of the three judges are non-telugu. Kalpana is a malayali (I just googled. I thought she was a tamilian) and Sumangali is a tamilian (confirmed thru google). Both speak good telugu, besides other languages. It was Kalpana who gave a mind blowing performance on the event of the season finale. FYI, she sang a tamil song. Do I care that a malayali sang a tamil song in a telugu show? Nopes. Normal ppl don't care about such things. Only petty minded wackos do.

PS: Looks like you have comprehension issues too. I was talking about Kalpana's singing, not the kids' mimicry. Read what I wrote again.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

Only petty people can't think beyond the boundaries of language. Others don't care. It was a telugu show, but two of the three judges are non-telugu. Kalpana is a malayali (I just googled. I thought she was a tamilian) and Sumangali is a tamilian (confirmed thru google). Both speak good telugu, besides other languages. It was Kalpana who gave a mind blowing performance on the event of the season finale. FYI, she sang a tamil song. Do I care that a malayali sang a tamil song in a telugu show? Nopes. Normal ppl don't care about such things. Only petty minded wackos do.

PS: Looks like you have comprehension issues too. I was talking about Kalpana's singing, not the kids' mimicry. Read what I wrote again.
And Sumangali is a Srilankan Tamilian, is she not?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:04 pm

indophile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

mind-blowing idiocy.

And Sumangali is a Srilankan Tamilian, is she not?
No idea at all. She probably is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down