Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika

+8
garam_kuta
ashdoc
Hellsangel
Kris
truthbetold
southindian
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
12 posters

Go down

Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika Empty Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:06 am

...Well....wonder how much Basu and perhaps Deepika charge.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika Empty Re: Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:47 am

In this video, she doesn't come across as a damsel in financial distress. She comes across as someone who is shrewd and wants to make some easy money while the sun shines. It's her choice if she wants to do so. It's none of anyone's business. But, if she's arrested coz prostitution is illegal in India, then what about the big shots and politicians involved in it? Why aren't their names coming out and why aren't they arrested? Why is only she targeted?

Here's her conversation in hindi from 7:30-8:40 mins, roughly translated:

She: do you have anyone for this evening?
shadow: I know a minister
she: If it's a politician, hike up the rate. Make it a minimum of 2.5 lakhs. Minimum! If it's a minister, make it 3.5 lakhs. You guys keep one lakh. I am saying it openly. Quote him 3 lakhs. you keep one lakh. do the business like this. Isn't this correct? He's a minister. He eats public money and we eat his money. Correct? If you take 6 lakhs from him, you guys take 1 lakh each and give me 4 lakhs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXcjfmA1Hk

PS: If ppl are wondering who she is, she's the little girl (Iqbal's sister) in Kukunoor's the movie, Iqbal

Back to top Go down

Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika Empty Re: Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:57 am

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21611063-internet-making-buying-and-selling-sex-easier-and-safer-governments-should-stop
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:59 am

They ALL have a price. All of them. Indian film industry NEVER let's ANY actress get away without paying through their bodies. Whether its Sridevi, Rekha, Parveen Bobi, Jayalalitha, Khushboo, Sarika, Aishwarya Rai or Deep I ka Padukone. The influential actresses sell their bodies in India, Hongkong, Dubai. The ones like Sunny Leone who have already taken off their clothes do not care and openly charge 40 lakhs for taking their clothes off in public.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:08 am

SI

We heard all these stories.  Other than street talk, do you have any specific knowledge that any or all of these people sold their body.  Where did you get that 40 lakhs?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:21 am

TBT, Google is your friend for Sunny story.

If you know anyone in film industry they'll tell you all about women In film industry. There's a term out in open now and everyone knows, called "Couch casting". Google
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:25 am

Kinnera wrote:In this video, she doesn't come across as a damsel in financial distress. She comes across as someone who is shrewd and wants to make some easy money while the sun shines. It's her choice if she wants to do so. It's none of anyone's business. But, if she's arrested coz prostitution is illegal in India, then what about the big shots and politicians involved in it? Why aren't their names coming out and why aren't they arrested? Why is only she targeted?

she: If it's a politician, hike up the rate. Make it a minimum of 2.5 lakhs. Minimum! If it's a minister, make it 3.5 lakhs. You guys keep one lakh. I am saying it openly. Quote him 3 lakhs. you keep one lakh. do the business like this. Isn't this correct? He's a minister. He eats public money and we eat his money. Correct? If you take 6 lakhs from him, you guys take 1 lakh each and give me 4 lakhs.

PS: If ppl are wondering who she is, she's the little girl (Iqbal's sister) in Kukunoor's the movie, Iqbal
>>>.Leaving aside the morality aspect, these numbers are staggering. How desperate are these guys for action?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:28 am

Guess 'action' is not the main motive. and since this is india, a part of the reason may also involve bragging to friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:31 am

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:In this video, she doesn't come across as a damsel in financial distress. She comes across as someone who is shrewd and wants to make some easy money while the sun shines. It's her choice if she wants to do so. It's none of anyone's business. But, if she's arrested coz prostitution is illegal in India, then what about the big shots and politicians involved in it? Why aren't their names coming out and why aren't they arrested? Why is only she targeted?

>>>.Leaving aside the morality aspect, these numbers are staggering. How desperate are these guys for action?

As desperate as the Silicon Valley Doyens?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:32 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Kris wrote:

beat me to it!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>I read about that and it makes even less sense. It reminds me of the old archie bunker line about why hookers are not out of business since the regular girls are giving it away for free.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:47 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Guess 'action' is not the main motive. and since this is india, a part of the reason may also involve bragging to friends.

>>>Kinda like being the prom date with the homecoming queen? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:50 am

Kris wrote:

??? 3 to 4 Laks is like 1 month salary for mid 30s upper middle class. The ones that seek these women are much older and want to protect their image and status, which mean that this amount is more like a week's income. This is the same rate that lower middle class guys pay for lesser-status bimbos.

Besides, movie stars are established selective hookers. OTOH, a good looking woman on the street or at an office has lot of risks and drama attached.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:55 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

???  3 to 4 Laks is like 1 month salary for mid 30s upper middle class. The ones that seek these women are much older and want to protect their image and status, which mean that this amount is more like a week's income. This is the same rate that lower middle class guys pay for lesser-status bimbos.

Besides, movie stars are established selective hookers. OTOH, a good looking woman on the street or at an office has lot of risks and drama attached.

>>>Maybe it is black money, which these guys are trying to unload.

P.S. I have no idea why I am trying to pare down the economic of this on a Saturday morning.Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 am

Kris wrote:
>>>I read about that and it makes even less sense. It reminds me of the old archie bunker line about why hookers are not out of business since the regular girls are giving it away for free.

The regular girls discriminate and demanding - including gifts/money, while the "elite" girls are purely professional and practice non-discrimination.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:08 pm

deepika herself has the reputation of man eater . she had many affairs during her modeling days in bangalore and even in bollywood she had strings of affairs .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:she: If it's a politician, hike up the rate. Make it a minimum of 2.5 lakhs. Minimum! If it's a minister, make it 3.5 lakhs. You guys keep one lakh. I am saying it openly. Quote him 3 lakhs. you keep one lakh. do the business like this. Isn't this correct? He's a minister. He eats public money and we eat his money. Correct? If you take 6 lakhs from him, you guys take 1 lakh each and give me 4 lakhs.
I think that's a pretty low number for having sex with a creepy telangana minister. eeewww!! I'm more surprised at how much the brokers get. 1/3 of whatever she earns! The poor girl does all the dirty work while the pimps walk away with a huge chunk of the dough. So unfair!

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:

???  3 to 4 Laks is like 1 month salary for mid 30s upper middle class. The ones that seek these women are much older and want to protect their image and status, which mean that this amount is more like a week's income. This is the same rate that lower middle class guys pay for lesser-status bimbos.

>>>Maybe it is black money, which these guys are trying to unload.

P.S. I have no idea why I am trying to pare down the economic of this on a Saturday morning.Smile

i guess the subject is such, kris...." See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.” - Robin Williams

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:34 pm

southindian wrote:TBT, Google is your friend for Sunny story.

If you know anyone in film industry they'll tell you all about women In film industry. There's a term out in open now and everyone knows, called "Couch casting". Google
SI

Thanks for being so specific.  For a moment I thought you know the some real story about sridevi since you mentioned her.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:08 pm

truthbetold wrote:

SI

Thanks for being so specific.  For a moment I thought you know the some real story about sridevi since you mentioned her.
Sorry TBT, can't reveal details on a public forum. I don't have a public video or phone conversations I can post, but can name people involved with her and other actresses and who can give evidence on your face....not on phone, email, internet.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:15 pm

In addition... I can name places in Hong kong, Bangkok I have visited where there are people who can be approached for Indian actresses. If you visit a few times and become regular at hotels... then they ask if you need such services.

If you have the money...you name the person and they'll provide. All actresses have a tag.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:she: If it's a politician, hike up the rate. Make it a minimum of 2.5 lakhs. Minimum! If it's a minister, make it 3.5 lakhs. You guys keep one lakh. I am saying it openly. Quote him 3 lakhs. you keep one lakh. do the business like this. Isn't this correct? He's a minister. He eats public money and we eat his money. Correct? If you take 6 lakhs from him, you guys take 1 lakh each and give me 4 lakhs.
I think that's a pretty low number for having sex with a creepy telangana minister. eeewww!! I'm more surprised at how much the brokers get. 1/3 of whatever she earns! The poor girl does all the dirty work while the pimps walk away with a huge chunk of the dough. So unfair!

>>>Okay, he may be no brad pitt, but he can't find someone in his own league?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

i think if there are no middle men they may not even get paid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

He is...it is called "money-League" It is for HER to find someone in her own league for non-monetary reasons and fun.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

i think if there are no middle men they may not even get paid.

>>>TW, I must admit I am impressed by this business savvy side of you. So, the middle man acts as a de facto escrow?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

He is...it is called "money-League" It is for HER to find someone in her own league for non-monetary reasons and fun.
There you said it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Kris wrote:

seriously these motherfuckers must be desperate to pay this shapeless fat pig that kind of money..I mean she's not even 30 and that body's already gone to shit:

Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika Swetha-basu-prasad-hot-newstag.in_

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:08 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Kris wrote:

seriously these motherfuckers must be desperate to pay this shapeless fat pig that kind of money..I mean she's not even 30 and that body's already gone to shit:

Prostitution by actress is ok - Deepika Swetha-basu-prasad-hot-newstag.in_

She is only 23...in Tamil movies I see the trend in putting 25 to 30 yr olds as heroines and these look quite skinny and goodly. Like that Sri Divya - who is also only 23 with fantastic reviews on her recent movies. She has 4 movies ready for release and she gets caught.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:57 am

southindian wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

SI

Sorry TBT, can't reveal details on a public forum. I don't have a public video or phone conversations I can post, but can name people involved with her and other actresses and who can give evidence on your face....not on phone, email, internet.
No problem si. feel free to send me a private message. I will check with Raghavendra rao.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:48 am

southindian wrote:In addition... I can name places in Hong kong, Bangkok I have visited where there are people who can be approached for Indian actresses. If you visit a few times and become regular at hotels... then they ask if you need such services.

If you have the money...you name the person and they'll provide. All actresses have a tag.

I wonder if they provide real actresses or their lookalikes. I wouldn't be surprised lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:06 am

SI

It is generally understood sex play a big role in movie industry.  Many of the big name actress of today were subjected to couch casting in early part of their career.  

But once they cross certain security thresholds,  they are not available or the cost is so high no one can afford it .  Do you think an actress like ash is available today?  May be if price is a hollywood block buster with Brad pitt.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:22 pm

When you do wrong things, after some time they stop seeming wrong. That's what is happening with DP. she has done it, she's seeing people do it everyday. It stopped feeling wrong to her.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:00 pm

...Well....wonder how much Basu and perhaps Deepika charge.

interesting you asked such a question.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Indians are such dummies, how is this news? i just saw a video on this and the language was ridiculous: "she was caught red-handed in this sting operation." you'd think they caught dawood or somebody.

oldest profession: legalize it, provide them with healthcare, legal services to report violent clients, allow them to carry out their civic duty which is to pay taxes.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:07 pm

seven wrote:When you do wrong things, after some time they stop seeming wrong. That's what is happening with DP. she has done it, she's seeing people do it everyday. It stopped feeling wrong to her.

most of us have done this, the only thing we haven't done is star in a hit movie.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Yes, Prostitution needs to be legalised.

How is selling your body for the best price different than selling your brain or selling your physical labour?. 

Instead of calling it as prostitution a  term that carries historical baggage should we call it as body shopping ?..

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:Yes, Prostitution needs to be legalised.

How is selling your body for the best price different than selling your brain or selling your physical labour?. 

Instead of calling it as prostitution a  term that carries historical baggage should we call it as body shopping ?..

>>>I have to take issue with this. Even prostitutes deserve to be treated with some dignity..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Kris wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:Yes, Prostitution needs to be legalised.

>>>I have to take issue with this. Even prostitutes deserve to be treated with some dignity..

What's wrong with the term?. It correctly describes the profession.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down