Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the original indian celebrity journalist

2 posters

Go down

the original indian celebrity journalist Empty the original indian celebrity journalist

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:43 pm

http://m.firstpost.com/india/chitra-subramaniam-and-bofors-the-myth-of-the-lone-crusader-289498.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

the original indian celebrity journalist Empty Re: the original indian celebrity journalist

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:48 pm

https://youtu.be/01NS3O2jZyg
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

the original indian celebrity journalist Empty Re: the original indian celebrity journalist

Post by goodcitizn Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:56 pm

I admire this wonderful lady, Chitra Subramaniam and really enjoyed the 50+ min interview with her. Coincidentally I also watched Hindu Ram's interview (about half an hour) where he accuses her of having lifted his and others' writings in her recent book without giving them due acknowledgement. But he does give her full credit for striking gold with the story at the beginning when she worked with him.

Incidentally, will the Modi government ever take the time to reveal the full story on Bofors?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:15 pm

fascinating interview. i remember looking forward to the next installment of the story during those days. she did amazing work back in the day.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down