Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof that I do not hate Hindians

3 posters

Go down

Proof that I do not hate Hindians Empty Proof that I do not hate Hindians

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:44 pm

I have said in this forum months and years ago that I have nothing against Hindians. Some here still think I am Hindian hater.

There is a anti-Hindi imposition gropup in Facebook (PS introduced me to it). There are some who want to bar Hindians from that group. I am the only one whi voiced opposition to it and now Hindians are not barred.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Proof that I do not hate Hindians Empty Re: Proof that I do not hate Hindians

Post by swapna Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I have said in this forum months and years ago that I have nothing against Hindians. Some here still think I am Hindian hater.

There is a anti-Hindi imposition gropup in Facebook (PS introduced me to it). There are some who want to bar Hindians from that group. I am the only one whi voiced opposition to it and now Hindians are not barred.

scratch who impose hindi on you and other tamils? nigerians? lithuanians?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:42 am

swapna wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:I have said in this forum months and years ago that I have nothing against Hindians. Some here still think I am Hindian hater.

I am puzzled; why don't you hate hindians? aren't hindians the people who impose hindi on you and the other tamils?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:53 am

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

I am puzzled; why don't you hate hindians? aren't hindians the people who impose hindi on you and the other tamils?
LOL!

KV, Yes why don't you hate Hindians.

I hate Hindians... a lot of them. I also hate Tamils, Keralites, Punjabis, Bengalis, Marathis and rest of Indians.

There are assholes in all language speaking Indians. Right FlimFlam? Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:38 am

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

LOL! Do you even realize how much you are being controlled by the Hindians; your thought process, your feelings and all? You gave away your power to them.

Get a grip. Free yourself, FF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down