Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is why i always thought tamils were crazy people

+8
southindian
Propagandhi711
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
indophile
Seva Lamberdar
Vakavaka Pakapaka
12 posters

Go down

this is why i always thought tamils were crazy people Empty this is why i always thought tamils were crazy people

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:31 am

of course until I came to this board Very Happy 

At least 16 people committed suicide or died of cardiac arrest across Tamil Nadu after the verdict against J Jayalalithaa resulting in a sentence of four years in prison. Two people have been hospitalized with severe burns.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tamil-Nadu-in-shock-over-Jayas-verdict/photostory/43799017.cms

Back to top Go down

this is why i always thought tamils were crazy people Empty Re: this is why i always thought tamils were crazy people

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:46 am

The Tamils are emotional people. That is why Iyers exploited them (just kidding).

However, how do we know if their heart attacks are related to Jaya being in jail?

In Telangana, KCR counted every death as a suicide for the new state. In AP, Jagan decided that every death in AP was related to his father's demise. Pretty soon, desperate sikular politicians like Sonia/Pappu, Laloo, Mulayam, etc., will do the same to revive their dwindling fortunes.

Hmm.......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

this is why i always thought tamils were crazy people Empty Re: this is why i always thought tamils were crazy people

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Tough time these days for Tamils with Amma locked up. No wonder there is so much crying among them and some are even ending up dying. Tamil women probably are faring the worse, with George Clooney tying the knot at the same time (when Amma headed to the jail).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Tough time these days for Tamils with Amma locked up. No wonder there is so much crying among them and some are even ending up dying. Tamil women probably are faring the worse, with George Clooney tying the knot at the same time (when Amma headed to the jail).

Someone like Jagan Reddy should take it on himself/herself to "Odaarp" (formally console) those devastated multitudes. Reddy is still Odaarping all aam aadmies of the undivided Andhra Pradesh. You just need gas in your vehicle to take up this project.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:48 pm

No change yet.

"Cop attempts suicide at DGP office in Chennai (Jayalalithaa imprisonment)" ....
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Jayalalithaa-imprisonment-Cop-attempts-suicide-at-DGP-office-in-Chennai/articleshow/43880358.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:53 pm

self immolation has always been the preferred way of expressing political protest in TN. i think it dates back to the anti-hindi imposition movement. i am not sure why it has become a part of the TN protest culture.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Self-sati stunt was invented by DMK and it continues.

The reason why the people are not that upset at Amma verdict is 1. It is a 1996 case for 66 cr. Since then people have heard 800 cr, 1000 cr, 5000 cr, 66,000 cr and Amma case seems irrelevant. She has been re-elected since then and no new accusations have been made - even by MK - in the last 3 years. 

The same people will be jubilant when Kani and Raja are convicted as their case amounts to 66,000 cr and more recent and in the news. The woman card, the brahmin card, hindu card and all cords will be played to her favor in this.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:41 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:self immolation has always been the preferred way of expressing political protest in TN. i think it dates back to the anti-hindi imposition movement.  i am not sure why it has become a part of the TN protest culture.  

It was hilarious to see the entire cabinet taking their oath of office *in tears*...and all those Amma fans getting their heads shaven...

And the height of irrational behavior is the self-immolation. Cleansing of the gene pool is what it is.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 am

did anyone check on big titties? jails, burn wards...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:11 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:of course until I came to this board Very Happy 

At least 16 people committed suicide or died of cardiac arrest across Tamil Nadu after the verdict against J Jayalalithaa resulting in a sentence of four years in prison. Two people have been hospitalized with severe burns.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Tamil-Nadu-in-shock-over-Jayas-verdict/photostory/43799017.cms
All Jackasses. Committing suicide for a Politician or a Film Star is fashion in TN.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:05 am

>>>>This is worse than people giving up their lives for some political cause or the other. This is a personality cult. These are people with no heatlthy individual sense of self dying for their cult leader. Scary...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:43 am

Kris wrote:

>>>>This is worse than people giving up their lives for some political cause or the other. This is a personality cult. These are people with no heatlthy individual sense of self dying for their cult leader. Scary...
This precisely is why I'm praying hard for good health of Modiji, may Modiji be the PM forever, for the sake of these crazies.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:41 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

This precisely is why I'm praying hard for good health of Modiji, may Modiji be the PM forever, for the sake of these crazies.

Really a well intended Good Wish. Especially, since it is coming from someone who had personal and first hand experience of going through many traumas over the last few years caused by many such (samples listed below) events each of those resulting in progressively and irreversibly deranging the inherently confuzzled faculties. 

Event List
YSR's death, Jagan's imprisonment, Vijayamma's loss in Vizag, YSRCP's electoral loss in AP, TDP's Win, CBN taking oath as CM, Arrest/Trial of Italian Marines, Lowest LS tally for Cong, Loss of face and erosion of Sonia/Rahul authority, Congress' disqualification to be Main Opposition, Rejection of Cabinet Rank to Sonia/Rahul, NDA's win, BJP's absolute majority, Modi becoming PM, Modi's total control over cabinet and Parliament, Modi's popularity both inside and outside India... and more in the pipeline.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:39 pm

'haven't noticed any post from KV lately. Hopefully, she is okay and not crying herself to death over Amma going to jail.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:'haven't noticed any post from KV lately. Hopefully, she is okay and not crying herself to death over Amma going to jail.
She cares for Ammaa as long as Ammaa makes noise about Sri Lanka. Now Ammaa is in no mood to worry about Sri Lanka and LTTE sympathisers.

However, both women would love to see Subramanian Swami getting beaten.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:57 pm

smArtha wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Really a well intended Good Wish. Especially, since it is coming from someone who had personal and first hand experience of going through many traumas over the last few years caused by many such (samples listed below) events each of those resulting in progressively and irreversibly deranging the inherently confuzzled faculties. 

Event List
YSR's death, Jagan's imprisonment, Vijayamma's loss in Vizag, YSRCP's electoral loss in AP, TDP's Win, CBN taking oath as CM, Arrest/Trial of Italian Marines, Lowest LS tally for Cong, Loss of face and erosion of Sonia/Rahul authority, Congress' disqualification to be Main Opposition, Rejection of Cabinet Rank to Sonia/Rahul, NDA's win, BJP's absolute majority, Modi becoming PM, Modi's total control over cabinet and Parliament, Modi's popularity both inside and outside India... and more in the pipeline.
Imagine any of Modiji followers going through even a fraction of this, India will turn into Iraq with them acting like ISIS folks.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:36 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
smArtha wrote:

Event List
Imagine any of Modiji followers going through even a fraction of this, India will turn into Iraq with them acting like ISIS folks.

FYI Modi followers had gone through all the above events and embraced the consequences ecstatically Very Happy.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Self immolation is as bad as suicide bomber. Self immolation may not hurt other people(other than the perpetrators family and friends). It is an assault on the sensibilities of public.
Observing such incidents in t state agitation, one gets the feeling a few of them could be stage managed. Public sentiment must prevent rewarding such behavior.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down