Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo ID pictures

4 posters

Go down

Photo ID pictures Empty Photo ID pictures

Post by Impedimenta Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:58 am

how come every single picture on driver's license or any other form of photo ID looks terrible?  I got a new ID and look like a death eater riddled with mental problems Sad

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Photo ID pictures Empty Re: Photo ID pictures

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Impedimenta wrote:how come every single picture on driver's license or any other form of photo ID looks terrible?  I got a new ID and look like a death eater riddled with mental problems Sad

Actually, in my case...every single ID picture of mine looks better than I look in person.... So I have no complaints.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Impedimenta wrote:how come every single picture on driver's license or any other form of photo IDs looks terrible?  I got a new ID and look like a death eater riddled with mental problems Sad
I look like that in all my pix Sad. I mean, i seem fine when i look at myself in the mirror, but my pix come out horrible. The only conclusion that i can derive at is that it's all about the lighting in the bathroom. The lighting  makes me seem ok in the mirror, but maybe that's not the case. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Impedimenta wrote:how come every single picture on driver's license or any other form of photo ID looks terrible?  I got a new ID and look like a death eater riddled with mental problems Sad
The simple fix is a slightly more exposure than for a regular white American. It could then come out like a picture of a movie star. Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:how come every single picture on driver's license or any other form of photo IDs looks terrible?  I got a new ID and look like a death eater riddled with mental problems Sad
I look like that in all my pix Sad. I mean, i seem fine when i look at myself in the mirror, but my pix come out horrible. The only conclusion that i can derive at is that it's all about the lighting in the bathroom. The lighting  makes me seem ok in the mirror, but maybe that's not the case. Crying or Very sad

I mostly look like a convict on meth. In ID pics they are in a hurry and they want you to look directly at the camera with head straight and in line with the neck. Face develops pillows all around it, especially below it in that pose, can't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:47 pm

I remember a comedian saying that he prefers getting a disheveled, dazed picture of him for his driver's license so that if he is pulled over for DUI, the cop will let him go.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down