Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamic staye in hyderabad

2 posters

Go down

Islamic staye in hyderabad Empty Islamic staye in hyderabad

Post by nevada Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Muslims in hyderabad have taken to patronizing only muslim owned establishments in practically all walks of life such as retail stores, cloth stores, automobiles, schools, engineering colleges, medical colleges etc. Some time ago a muslim opened a chaat place named KGN chaat to make it obvious that it is a muslim establishment. For those that may not know - KGN stands for khaja garib nawaz. Muslims from far off places come and eat that joint and have made the owner rich. Simarly, lassi joints, medoxal shops etc have  opened up and are doing roaring business.And then for settlement of disputes etc they approach the sharia court rather than a real court. So as a matter of principle I didnt go to any biryani joint on this trip to India.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Islamic staye in hyderabad Empty Re: Islamic staye in hyderabad

Post by nevada Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Correction - "state", not "staye".

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Not sure if this trait is unique to Muslims; reddys go to reddy colleges, kammas send their kids to colleges owned by kammas, vysyas so on so forth. In Muslims case I will give them benefit of doubt as they generally discriminated

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:42 pm

I don't know of any Hindus that set up a KKD(Kadali vachina kanaka durga) kebab joint in a Muslim neighborhood so I assume this is a new strategy employed by Muslims alone so far. The Hindoos are still eagerly lapping up biryani and samosa at Irani joints. Don't know if you have read it but I read a report about dead animal parts being burnt to make cheap cooking oil which is then used by Irani joints, vanaspati makers, cheap hotels, etc. That totally destroyed my appetite for eating out.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down