Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

educated and open minded muslims

+4
confuzzled dude
nevada
Kris
Propagandhi711
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

educated and open minded muslims - Page 2 Empty Re: educated and open minded muslims

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:18 pm

CD

Your mythical moderate muslim is the main character in our discussions. 

You are saying the extremist is threatening these moderates.  Scared moderates are too afraid to speak and act.

Saudi or qatar extremist billionaires are funding these extremists. 

On the factual side we may have agreement. 

Your solution is US has to disown saudis and attack muslim govts financially. 

You have not uttered a single sentence about the role of moderate muslim intellectuals,  muslim govts such as saudi, qatar etc.  What is their role?

IF US has to do something, what is legal frame work for that?  What is the supporting logic?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

educated and open minded muslims - Page 2 Empty Re: educated and open minded muslims

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Cd
You throw some excerpt that you feel expresses your view point. You do not provide any detail. If challenged you find an escape route.

Tell us what your opinion is along with your links.
Challenged! Don't flatter yourself much, you haven't had any rebuttal to my points in this thread other than you usual mumbo jumbo
Btw, if erudite SuCHers were faced with similar situation as some of those Sunnis in Iraq did they would have shit in their pants and joined IS quietly

Read what you said above.  When I asked "challenged by what?", your response was "I did not challenge anyone.....". 

You need to maintain clarity on what you are talking about.  Jumping and switching logic does not help much.
scratch

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:24 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

Your mythical moderate muslim is the main character in our discussions. 

You are saying the extremist is threatening these moderates.  Scared moderates are too afraid to speak and act.

Saudi or qatar extremist billionaires are funding these extremists. 

On the factual side we may have agreement. 

Your solution is US has to disown saudis and attack muslim govts financially. 

You have not uttered a single sentence about the role of moderate muslim intellectuals,  muslim govts such as saudi, qatar etc.  What is their role?

IF US has to do something, what is legal frame work for that?  What is the supporting logic?
Ramayanam anta vini Ramudiki Sita Emavutundi ani adginatlundi tamari teeru.  I said SA is a rogue country like Iran so you don't expect anything better from it, which is why I was suggesting all the countries that depend on these countries for oil should look for alternatives, in that context you're a moderate muslim too and you can do your bit. If you think about it an Indian muslim probably is as familiar with salafi philosophy as you (a Hindu) are familiar with Jainism. You can't lump all 1.6 billion muslim as a uniform body and say it is their responsibility they should start a movement or something, which is nothing but a blame game

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2