Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese mistress beaten - "argument of the heart"

2 posters

Go down

Chinese mistress beaten - "argument of the heart" Empty Chinese mistress beaten - "argument of the heart"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:34 am

*NSFW*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2791108/mob-rule-chinese-adulteress-stripped-naked-beaten-senseless-latest-attack-kind.html

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS IMAGES SOME MAY FIND DISTRESSING

She was violently stripped naked and beaten senseless by a mob of women on a busy shopping street ... but the police never came.

Indeed, nobody intervened as Lin Yao Li, 38, was kicked in the groin and breasts as she writhed screaming in agony on the pavement.

The reason, onlookers said, was that it was an 'argument of the heart' - she didn't deserve help because had slept with another woman's husband.

It is only the latest in a number of similar incidents in which it seems there is placid acceptance in Chinese society of such humiliation, as long as the victim is seen as deserving in having caused a man to cheat on his partner.

Back to top Go down

Chinese mistress beaten - "argument of the heart" Empty Re: Chinese mistress beaten - "argument of the heart"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:07 pm

How about the cheating husband?

Back to top Go down

Chinese mistress beaten - "argument of the heart" Empty Re: Chinese mistress beaten - "argument of the heart"

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:21 am

Kinnera wrote:How about the cheating husband?

Oh the Chinese follow The Book written by some 6th century dude who said to only punish the adulteress. It's all that dude's fault.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:53 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Oh the Chinese follow The Book written by some 6th century dude who said to only punish the adulteress. It's all that dude's fault.
Oh god! So even the chinese commies are influenced by this 6th century middle eastern dude? This dude has such a bad influence on the world, i tell you!

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

You used to have strong points against people who criticize kuran n islamic nonsense. Now your jibes are getting weak. Not your fault really. ISIS and other moron organizations n their actions have left you with no ammo.

Your sarcasm for islam haters* seems feeble bcz they are right when they say the book is messed up.

No one is saying it's the writers fault who wrote Chinese book. This is an example of an isolated case of violence. Not what so many Muslims do in the name of religion.

*I use this word loosely so don't pick on it...I mean people who critisize islamis for their ruthlessness)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:54 pm

seven wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

You used to have strong points against people who criticize kuran n islamic nonsense. Now your jibes are getting weak. Not your fault really. ISIS and other moron organizations n their actions have left you with no ammo.

Your sarcasm for islam haters* seems feeble bcz they are right when they say the book is messed up.

No one is saying it's the writers fault who wrote Chinese book. This is an example of an isolated case of violence. Not what so many Muslims do in the name of religion.

*I use this word loosely so don't pick on it...I mean people who critisize islamis for their ruthlessness)

Unshaven, thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify, I'm no admirer of Muslims or Islam. Or of Chinese vigilantism. This post was a dig at a certain genius on this board who thinks women's organizations should go after the 6th century dude just like they went after Satya Nadella.[/quote]
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:06 am

Yep n I said your dig was lame.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:08 am

seven wrote:Yep n I said your dig was lame.

Ok.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down