Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and cryptics puzzles

Go down

beatrix - Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and cryptics puzzles Empty Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and cryptics puzzles

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Tracy Whitney's cracking of cryptics puzzles ( some of them rather difficult) despite her obviously poor vocabulary is highly peculiar in my opinion. Has Tracy taken up cryptics puzzle solving as a serious hobby ( when she is not posting on such) ; or is she getting help from someone to crack cryptics puzzles here so as to come across as someone smart?

Back to top Go down

beatrix - Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and cryptics puzzles Empty Re: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and cryptics puzzles

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:59 pm

lol teri kyon jal rahi hain?

Back to top Go down

beatrix - Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and cryptics puzzles Empty Re: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo) and cryptics puzzles

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:lol teri kyon jal rahi hain?

I was just curious. I found it unusual that a person with a poor vocabulary could keep cracking cryptics puzzles ( some of them difficult) with consummate ease. That is why I thought maybe you are getting some help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:06 pm

bas yahin to galti kar di... socha mat kar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:bas yahin to galti kar di... socha mat kar.

Isn't it amazing that you prefer to switch to hindi when you are angry? Shows that you know you are weak in english.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Isn't it amazing that you prefer to switch to hindi when you are angry? Shows that you know you are weak in english.

haha told you not to think, kaddu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Would you agree that your hindi is better than your poor and clumsy english?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no. both hindi and english are bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I disagree, I think your hindi is a lot better than your english.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

but looks likes urs is bad... itni baar bol diya soch mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

but looks likes urs is bad... itni baar bol diya soch mat.

No need to take my criticism personally. Consider it as constructive criticism.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:Tracy Whitney's cracking of cryptics puzzles ( some of them rather difficult) despite her obviously poor vocabulary is highly peculiar in my opinion. Has Tracy taken up cryptics puzzle solving as a serious hobby ( when she is not posting on such) ; or is she getting help from someone to crack cryptics puzzles here so as to come across as someone smart?

I suspect that she's getting help from SoothBeSold.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:47 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Tracy Whitney's cracking of cryptics puzzles ( some of them rather difficult) despite her obviously poor vocabulary is highly peculiar in my opinion. Has Tracy taken up cryptics puzzle solving as a serious hobby ( when she is not posting on such) ; or is she getting help from someone to crack cryptics puzzles here so as to come across as someone smart?

My guess was Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:02 pm

swapna wrote:

just tell them the truth already Wink Wink Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:09 am

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down