Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tracy Whitney/Beatrix Kiddo]

3 posters

Go down

[Tracy Whitney/Beatrix Kiddo] Empty [Tracy Whitney/Beatrix Kiddo]

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Flimflam has reported that someone on this forum offered to share HA's private information with him. FF says he declined the offer.
Could you please tell us whether you were the person who made the offer?

Back to top Go down

[Tracy Whitney/Beatrix Kiddo] Empty Re: [Tracy Whitney/Beatrix Kiddo]

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:Flimflam has reported that someone on this forum offered to share HA's private information with him. FF says he declined the offer.

one reason why i declined the offer: i didn't want the person who made the offer to consider me indebted to him/her after revealing private info about HA to me. another is that i don't want to encourage that kind of malicious, antisocial behaviour, which is common here. there were other reasons which i shall not discuss here.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:00 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Flimflam has reported that someone on this forum offered to share HA's private information with him. FF says he declined the offer.

one reason why i declined the offer: i didn't want the person who made the offer to consider me indebted to him/her after revealing private info about HA to me. another is that i don't want to encourage that kind of malicious, antisocial behaviour, which is common here. there were other reasons which i shall not discuss here.
Would revealing Tiana's personal information and repeatedly stalking her and reminding others of her real name qualify as "less" malicious and antisocial behavior?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Would revealing Tiana's personal information and repeatedly stalking her and reminding others of her real name qualify as "less" malicious and antisocial behavior?

Tiana had voluntarily provided her personal information. I think she had written a book and she wanted Sulekha posters to buy her book.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Tiana had voluntarily provided her personal information. I think she had written a book and she wanted Sulekha posters to buy her book.

Are you his mouthpiece?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:15 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Are you his mouthpiece?

This is my thread in case you haven't noticed. You are the one who wants the discussion to go off on a tangent on something that happened long ago instead of something that happened in the present. Open a fresh thread about Tiana and Flimflam if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Are you his mouthpiece?

This is my thread in case you haven't noticed. You are the one who wants the discussion to go off on a tangent on something that happened long ago instead of something that happened in the present. Open a fresh thread about Tiana and Flimflam if you want.

Pardon me for hastily intruding on your thread that in your hope would carry on to being the longest thread in SUCH history consisting of fingerpointing, mudslinging and slander.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Are you his mouthpiece?

Pardon me for hastily intruding on your thread that in your hope would carry on to being the longest thread in SUCH history consisting of fingerpointing, mudslinging and slander.

Apart from the fact that it took place a long time back, the Tiana issue has been used to attack FF several times in the past. It is strange that you should again bring it up to attack FF instead of congratulating him for refusing to entertain the private details of HA which (presumably) Tracy was offering to share with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:09 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Are you his mouthpiece?

Yes, Doucheman is FF's "mouthpiece"! But in an entirely different way than what you think "mouthpiece" mean! tongue Laughing

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:11 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Are you his mouthpiece?

Yes, Doucheman is FF's "mouthpiece"! But in an entirely different way than what you think "mouthpiece" mean! tongue Laughing

According to Some Profile my mother has been raped and pimped:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27484-good-job-guys#179470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down