Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cryptics clue 2 for Our Darlin' Dil Deevana

3 posters

Go down

cryptics clue 2 for Our Darlin' Dil Deevana Empty cryptics clue 2 for Our Darlin' Dil Deevana

Post by michelle2 Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:03 pm

the score thus far: 0/1.

clue 2: toss out some of the victims (5)

michelle2

Back to top Go down

cryptics clue 2 for Our Darlin' Dil Deevana Empty Re: cryptics clue 2 for Our Darlin' Dil Deevana

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:18 pm

are others allowed to try?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

cryptics clue 2 for Our Darlin' Dil Deevana Empty Re: cryptics clue 2 for Our Darlin' Dil Deevana

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:are others allowed to try?

EVICT?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Yes, but on the day after I posted the clue.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:49 pm

swapna wrote:
Yes, but on the day after I posted the clue.

too late. sorry. next time i'll wait a day in case i crack the clue, giving your intended target the opportunity to have a go before i do.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Go ahead and solve it at your convenience, if I am his intended target.

PS: it was your solving a cryptics that got me interested in learning this 2 months ago. The word was PROXY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Go ahead and solve it at your convenience, if I am his intended target.

PS: it was your solving a cryptics that got me interested in learning this 2 months ago. The word was PROXY.
Can't believe how everyone is craving for your attention, Vids. LOL! I am afraid you are going to put this fella on ignore too. What will happen to him if you do? He won't have any other life either. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Go ahead and solve it at your convenience, if I am his intended target.

i do cryptics only sporadically. i am not a dedicated cryptics aficionado like bw, GC, or indophile.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:59 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i do cryptics only sporadically. i am not a dedicated cryptics aficionado like bw, GC, or indophile.

Exactly! That's why it looked less intimidating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Lol! i was about to post the same, 'if max can do it, anybody can'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

That's what people will think seeing me lol. My motivation was more that you don't have be an aficionado to participate in one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

That's what people will think seeing me lol. My motivation was more that you don't have be an aficionado to participate in one.
Ya. It's just getting to know how to do and then practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Yes.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:36 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

EVICT?

Quite right!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down