Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Rashmun trying to destroy SuCh???

+2
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
6 posters

Go down

Is Rashmun trying to destroy SuCh??? Empty Is Rashmun trying to destroy SuCh???

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:43 am

PakiSatan has created a terror brigade to destroy Afghanistan and India.

The "Coffeehouse" on Sulekha was abandoned because some ugly characters made the lives of Sulekhites miserable.

It seems Rashmun is jealous that SuCh is popular and his own initiative doesn't attract any participants (even though he begged SuChers and Sulukhites to visit his forum).

So, I think, he is trying hard to close SuCh down.

He is showing what an ugly person he really is.

Disgusting.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is Rashmun trying to destroy SuCh??? Empty Re: Is Rashmun trying to destroy SuCh???

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:45 am

ya, he wants to turn this into a sick place and have ppl leave it. He's trying hard to crumble this place.

Back to top Go down

Is Rashmun trying to destroy SuCh??? Empty Re: Is Rashmun trying to destroy SuCh???

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:54 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:PakiSatan has created a terror brigade to destroy Afghanistan and India.

The "Coffeehouse" on Sulekha was abandoned because some ugly characters made the lives of Sulekhites miserable.

It seems Rashmun is jealous that SuCh is popular and his own initiative doesn't attract any participants (even though he begged SuChers and Sulukhites to visit his forum).

Disgusting.

Sulekha Coffeehouse was abandoned after it was found that due to a defect in the Coffeehouse software it is possible to kill a post or a thread. Ugly characters like your buddy Brhaspati had been a part of Sulekha since its inception. Even though he was directing parental abuses at me you never once reprimanded Brhaspati because like you he was a fan of BJP, RSS, Adi Sankara, Advaita, etc. I recall the two of you having an "intellectual" discussion on whether a description of anti-matter is present in the Vedas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:03 am

Kinnera wrote:ya, he wants to turn this into a sick place and have ppl leave it. He's trying hard to crumble this place.

Weren't you the person who was telling me not too long ago: "Bring it all on, baby".

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:10 am

the answer to the question in the title is yes. But to his credit he was transparent and on occasion openly declared his intentions.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:16 am

To me it sounds like Release Notes. I think he's decided to quit this forum n move on to a place where people can challenge his debating skills. We are no competition n it's boring.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:26 am

seven wrote:To me it sounds like Release Notes. I think he's decided to quit this forum n move on to a place where people can challenge his debating skills. We are no competition n it's boring.
Ya, i think he found a place that matches his IQ levels and his own brand of debating skills and is finally leaving this place. Good luck to him!

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:43 am

Kinnera wrote:
seven wrote:To me it sounds like Release Notes. I think he's decided to quit this forum n move on to a place where people can challenge his debating skills. We are no competition n it's boring.
Ya, i think he found a place that matches his IQ levels and his own brand of debating skills and is finally leaving this place. Good luck to him!

No, you think he wants to turn this place into a sick place.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:54 am

seven wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

No, you think he wants to turn this place into a sick place.
'Let me destroy it before i leave' policy. Anyway, good luck to him. I hope he finds ppl who match his level of intelligence and debating there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:PakiSatan has created a terror brigade to destroy Afghanistan and India.

Disgusting.

He has some SERIOUS mental health issues - going by repetitive nature of his discussion, threads, and attacking individuals - convincing himself by legitimacing his actions.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Disgusting.

He is an attention whoring troll. He has nothing else going on in his personal life. Pours all his inherent negativity into this forum. The only, ONLY way to handle him is to ignore him. But people on this board don't have that much self-control. Responding to him is like barking back at a barking dog, throwing shit at a monkey that is playing with shit, rolling around in the pig in mud... running out of analogies here. Bottomline, just ignore the fuck out of him, regardless of what the topic of conversation is. This is important: IGNORE HIM NO MATTER WHAT THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD. That's all. Now, can you guys do that? I don't think so.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Nothing can destroy CH. After all these years we are still here. The most resilient bunch ever Smile

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:13 pm

nevada wrote:Nothing can destroy CH. After all these years we are still here. The most resilient bunch ever Smile

clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Disgusting.

He has some SERIOUS mental health issues - going by repetitive nature of his discussion, threads, and attacking individuals - convincing himself by legitimacing his actions.
I also think so. May be the untreatable kind.........?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:57 pm

It doesn't look like you think so.

If you "think so", why are you scaring him by saying it's untreatable ?

Either way it's equally* disturbed to write/wish/think that.

*Equal to his act of spamming our forum.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down