Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The creepy side of Vakavaka Pakapaka

2 posters

Go down

The creepy side of Vakavaka Pakapaka Empty The creepy side of Vakavaka Pakapaka

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka ( who would post as sandilya on Sulekha) poses as a mild mannered person. Actually he is one of the biggest Hindutva fanatics I have come across. People like him are a complete disgrace to Hinduism.

Before coming to Sulekha he used to post on the indolink forum. On the indolink forum he had created several anonymous IDs using which he would spam the forum with various anti Muslim and anti Islam posts. This was revealed on Sulekha by the poster Ibrahim with whom Vakavaka had a long running fight stretching over at least a few years. Ibrahim also posted the titles of many of the anti Muslim and anti Islam threads posted by Vakavaka using his sandilya handle. One of them from what I recall was something along the lines of "Let us piss on the Kaaba". Vakavaka would also talk of throwing pig meat at mosques. He was quite rabid. He has probably mellowed since then.

During the fight with Ibrahim Vakavaka would inevitably get beaten up by Ibrahim who was the superior debater. Vakavaka's modus operandi was then to coin different handles and attack Ibrahim using them. When Ibrahim gave the list of new handles attacking him and accusing Vakavaka of being the person behind the handles Vakavaka collapsed and the new handles stopped flaming Ibrahim.

In my own case Vakavaka became annoyed with me due to my opposition to Advaita Vedanta and Adi Sankara ( since I preferred the science oriented hindu philosophies). He then coined a new handle. Then he started attacking me using his new handle while his sandilya handle went underground. This continued for a few days until the new handle misspelled the word Vaisesika ( one of the schools of Hindu philosophy) as Viseshika. A few days ago Vakavaka had misspelled the same word in the same way while fighting with me. I then started a thread "sandilya and Viseshika" pointing this out. Almost immediately Vakavaka reappeared on the forum claiming I should not be accusing him of flaming him using the new handle and that he was not involved. I then said his immediate reappearance after my accusation only strengthened my case.

Some time later Vakavaka got entangled in controversy when he claimed he would secretly video tape rural women in Andhra fighting and quarreling amongst themselves ( in his native village) and later enjoy watching the video with his children. People on Sulekha thought this behavior was creepy.

Back to top Go down

The creepy side of Vakavaka Pakapaka Empty Re: The creepy side of Vakavaka Pakapaka

Post by seven Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Why are you on a enemy creation spree?
I'm starting to get a little worried. Is something bothering you? If you wanna talk I can make time.

I'm a stranger, if you don't feel comfortable it's understandable. You might wanna consider going biking or listen to your fav music. Audio books maybe bcz you like knowledge. Idk you isliye guessing what you might like.

But seriously, slow down. Do yoga. Breathe.
Am I worried for absolutely no reason?
Posting here n making more enemies will only make you feel worse.

seven

Back to top Go down

The creepy side of Vakavaka Pakapaka Empty Re: The creepy side of Vakavaka Pakapaka

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:00 pm

seven wrote:Why are you on a enemy creation spree?
I'm starting to get a little worried. Is something bothering you? If you wanna talk I can make time.

I'm a stranger, if you don't feel comfortable it's understandable. You might wanna consider going biking or listen to your fav music. Audio books maybe bcz you like knowledge. Idk you isliye guessing what you might like.

But seriously, slow down. Do yoga. Breathe.
Am I worried for absolutely no reason?
Posting here n making more enemies will only make you feel worse.

I am just entertaining myself. Don't worry about me. Vakavaka kept slamming me in some of his recent posts so I thought maybe I'll give him what he wants: a good fight. I have known Vakavaka for 10 years now and we have a frenemy relationship. I am sure after some time we'll again become friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Okay

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:11 am

how come you get so much time to post , rashmun ??

this kind of internet addiction is a waste of time .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down