Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

waking up in dreams

Go down

waking up in dreams Empty waking up in dreams

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:00 am

Had such a weird dream this morning.

In the dream, which feels very real btw, I am taking son to his bus stop. It's a gray rainy morning like we knew it was going to be to today, and in my dream it's a rainy wintry mix.

I stop at a stop sign like I usually do, and began thinking about work. Then, suddenly realize the bus is already there at its usual stop and kids are getting in. I am wondering why and how long did I stand here. I panic and see if I can race to the bus before it leaves. Then we look closer. All the kids getting in the bus are not from my development. We had driven somewhere else! (Son didn't correct me too, but this is a dream, and hence logical reasoning is not happening, so in my dream I don't even think why he was sitting quietly all along).

So anyway, I don't even know where we are, but we drive a bit and see the turn for our street. Not much time wasted, I thought. We also see usual people standing there, so we figured I had driven to a bus stop before ours, and the bus should be here soon.

So now we are sitting in the car, waiting for the bus to come. I am looking at the sleet falling on the road and thinking if I should go to office or work from home. Then, suddenly, I see there is no one at the bus stop. The bus apparently came and left with the kids, and I don't even know when that happened and how long was I standing there. I drive back home thoroughly concerned and confused.

Anyway, *phew* woke up to realize it was all a dream. Guess I was 'waking up' from the movements of others in the house, but still kept the dream running. You know how you sleep in between alarm snoozes. Guess I sorta had that, but in my dream!

Back to top Go down