Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi ji is now onto War on Drugs

4 posters

Go down

Modi ji is now onto War on Drugs Empty Modi ji is now onto War on Drugs

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:32 am

A leader is supposed to talk passionately, emotionally, and make people believe in his words. Nehru and Indira and Reagan and Clinton had that quality, and now Modi. He makes people think and follow him - good or bad and whatever the idealogy. If he can make even muslims switch over to him while keeping alive the hindutva agenda, then he IS a leader with real followers and believers.

Rajiv, MMS, Shezada, Sonia are not. These people put everyone to sleep.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modi ji is now onto War on Drugs Empty Re: Modi ji is now onto War on Drugs

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:25 am

He speaks very well for sure. But so does Obummer. As a species, we are suckers for sweet talkers. Let's wait to see if it's only sizzle, or if there's also steak.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:55 am

Naive Hindus always fall for saffron-clad fake babas who are eloquent and waste no time selling vibhuti, tree roots using their exemplary oratory skills. I always thought, one of these days, these fakesters will get elected to public office, looks like my suspicion came true when Modiji got elected.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Naive Hindus always fall for saffron-clad fake babas who are eloquent and waste no time selling vibhuti, tree roots using their exemplary oratory skills. I always thought, one of these days, these fakesters will get elected to public office, looks like my suspicion came true when Modiji got elected.

How very perspicacious of you, Comrade!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Naive Hindus always fall for saffron-clad fake babas who are eloquent and waste no time selling vibhuti, tree roots using their exemplary oratory skills. I always thought, one of these days, these fakesters will get elected to public office, looks like my suspicion came true when Modiji got elected.

How very perspicacious of you, Comrade!

He just acknowledged unknowingly why and how Naive hindus (and young girls) are always being connived by the muslims.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down