Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner's K2 expedition

4 posters

Go down

Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner's K2 expedition Empty Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner's K2 expedition

Post by Impedimenta Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 am

so this woman leads a life this exciting.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/expedition-k2/dispatch-9

look at some of the pictures...

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/expedition-k2/k2-photos#/00-k2-north-pillar-580v.jpg

what are you people doing?

me, i am the loser hating myself after this accident hoping that it is not going to affect my ability to perform....darn what a useless freakin life i lead..

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner's K2 expedition Empty Re: Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner's K2 expedition

Post by Another Brick Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 am

Impedimenta wrote:

i am marveling at this gentleman. i mean, what the efffff????

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner's K2 expedition Empty Re: Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner's K2 expedition

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 am

LOL, why not the woman? rajinikantham does what this man is attempting while playing basketball, so blah...

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 am

because i am bhery much afraid of heights. i would not attempt anything like that around the 3rd floor of my apt bldg even if sooooper doooper superstar rajinikantham assured me he would be ready to catch me near the base.

there is nothing soooooper doooooper superstar rajinikantham cannot do. look, he supported Hazare and the indian parliament was on its knees the next day. hail rajinikantham!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Another Brick wrote:

there is nothing soooooper doooooper superstar rajinikantham cannot do. look, he supported Hazare and the indian parliament was on its knees the next day. hail rajinikantham!

hey..from those pictures in the link, looks like 'fair & lovely' works for him...are you going to give it a try? it just might Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Impedimenta wrote:so this woman leads a life this exciting.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/expedition-k2/dispatch-9

look at some of the pictures...

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/expedition-k2/k2-photos#/00-k2-north-pillar-580v.jpg

me, i am the loser hating myself after this accident hoping that it is not going to affect my ability to perform....darn what a useless freakin life i lead..

Pak or Indian army is always rscuing some of the stranded explorers now and then. What a waste of thrid world resources for rescuing "adventurous" folks. Much like that teenager who decide to sail around the world and then had to be rescued.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

hey..from those pictures in the link, looks like 'fair & lovely' works for him...are you going to give it a try? it just might Wink

i have tried evwwEErrrY available product out there, yaar! nothing seems to work for me.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am

[quote="Another Brick"][quote="garam_kuta"]
Another Brick wrote:

i have tried evwwEErrrY available product out there, yaar! nothing seems to work for me.

ah ! such a shame Crying or Very sad ...so in the picture she's faking Cool huh? well..bittu may be your only solution..seek his advice Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:10 pm

[quote="garam_kuta"][quote="Another Brick"]
garam_kuta wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

ah ! such a shame Crying or Very sad ...so in the picture she's faking Cool huh? well..bittu may be your only solution..seek his advice Wink

ok, so when does the explaining start?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down