Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The middle-east is marching piecefully towards the 7th century

5 posters

Go down

The middle-east is marching piecefully towards the 7th century Empty The middle-east is marching piecefully towards the 7th century

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 am

CONmen should support this wonderful work of ISIS and harness whatever is left of their vote-bank.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/First-western-journalist-given-full-access-to-ISIS-warns-its-much-more-dangerous-than-we-think/articleshow/45602681.cms

God said, let there be peace and monomaniacs thought that he said, "piece".

God said, let there be Secularism and CONmen thought that she said, "Sikularism".

Garibi Hatao.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

The middle-east is marching piecefully towards the 7th century Empty Re: The middle-east is marching piecefully towards the 7th century

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:20 am

Wow! It's pretty disturbing to read that. But no, we shouldn't be worried about it. It is of mo concern to us. We should be more concerned about Modi, the chaddies, the first hindu jihadist who died decades ago and yeah, the white guy who killed his ex-wife and her related close to home here in US.

Back to top Go down

The middle-east is marching piecefully towards the 7th century Empty Re: The middle-east is marching piecefully towards the 7th century

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:02 pm

I think this article clearly highlights the need to be worried about modi, chaddis, us, israel & nra. you ppl are unfairly pointing fingers at militant islam when we have much more dangerous forces highlighted above

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:31 pm

I didn't read the article yet but I hope the Western journalist is still alive and did not end up as another beheading victim.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 pm

"Each day, hundreds of willing fighters arrive from all over the world," he told tz. "For me it is incomprehensible."

Most concerning of all, he said, was Isis fighters' belief that "all religions who agree with democracy have to die".

He said the view that kept being repeated was that Isis want to "conquer the world" and all who do not believe in the group's interpretation of the Quran will be killed. The only other religions to be spared, Todenhofer said, were the "people of the book" - Jews and Christians.

"This is the largest religious cleansing strategy that has ever been planned in human history", he told RTL.

I'd like to take this opportunity and blame Hindus for ISIS issues.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 pm

nevada wrote:I didn't read the article yet but I hope the Western journalist is still alive and did not end up as another beheading victim.
"The first western journalist in the world to be allowed extensive access to Isis territories in Syria and Iraq has returned from the region with a warning: the group is "much stronger and much more dangerous" than anyone in the west realises.

Jurgen Todenhofer, 74, is a renowned German journalist and publicist who travelled through Turkey to Mosul, the largest city occupied by Isis, after months of negotiations with the group's leaders.
"Of course, I've seen the terrible, brutal video and it was one of my main concerns during the negotiations as to how I can avoid (the same fate)," he said.

Speaking to the website Der tz, Todenhofer revealed that he actually stayed in the same hotel in Benghazi as James Foley, the US journalist who was beheaded on camera by Isis in August.

Once within Isis territory, Todenhofer said his strongest impression was "that Isis is much stronger than we think here". He said it now has "dimensions larger than the UK", and is supported by "an almost ecstatic enthusiasm that I have never encountered in any other warzone".

PS: excuse my typos above and elsewhere. I am typing from my iphone and am not proofreading.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Kinnera wrote:Wow! It's pretty disturbing to read that. But no, we shouldn't be worried about it. It is of mo concern to us. We should be more concerned about Modi, the chaddies, the first hindu jihadist who died decades ago and yeah, the white guy who killed his ex-wife and her related close to home here in US.
Of course, ISIS is not a pressing issue for India nor Palestine nor Israel. ISIS is weakening by day, as US-led coalition air strikes appear to have inflicted significant damage to their command and control. OTOH, Hindutva outfits fraying country's social fabric and creating communal tensions with their idiocy & dumbass decisions by HRD will have negative consequences on the future of India. Yes, lack of gun control laws in the US pose immediate threat to you & me than some crazy militant organization located in the middle east.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down