Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahmedabad theaters vandalized over PK controversy , Bhopal screenings stopped

3 posters

Go down

Ahmedabad theaters vandalized over PK controversy , Bhopal screenings stopped Empty Ahmedabad theaters vandalized over PK controversy , Bhopal screenings stopped

Post by ashdoc Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:33 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/PK-controversy-Prominent-Ahmedabad-threatres-vandalized-by-Bajrang-Dal-members/articleshow/45675197.cms

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Ahmedabad theaters vandalized over PK controversy , Bhopal screenings stopped Empty Re: Ahmedabad theaters vandalized over PK controversy , Bhopal screenings stopped

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:10 am

Great news! It's only right that brave Hindutva warriors attack and destroy those bastions of anti-Hindu sickular fukularist haraamzadein.

NRI patriot brethren, I look forward to hearing your words of support for the raamzadein. Don't let me down.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Ahmedabad theaters vandalized over PK controversy , Bhopal screenings stopped Empty Re: Ahmedabad theaters vandalized over PK controversy , Bhopal screenings stopped

Post by Hellsangel Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Great news! It's only right that brave Hindutva warriors attack and destroy those bastions of anti-Hindu sickular fukularist haraamzadein.

NRI patriot brethren, I look forward to hearing your words of support for the raamzadein. Don't let me down.

Who/what is Raam?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Great news! It's only right that brave Hindutva warriors attack and destroy those bastions of anti-Hindu sickular fukularist haraamzadein.

Merlot, imagine how the reaction would've been had it been the other religion which would've been the main focal point of the film. If the movie makers had the guts to take such a film, you'd had criticize them tooth and nail for sure. When the poor ppl of the religion get violent as thier sentiments are hurt, you'd either go into hiding without any comment or support them. It's only the mild hindus now. They just whine and at the most stop the screenings briefly. that's about it! Look  at you getting all worked up even for that. Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Merlot, imagine how the reaction would've been had it been the other religion which would've been the main focal point of the film. If the movie makers had the guts to take such a film, you'd had criticize them tooth and nail for sure. When the poor ppl of the religion get violent as thier sentiments are hurt, you'd either go into hiding without any comment or support them. It's only the mild hindus now. They just whine and at the most stop the screenings briefly. that's about it! Look  at you getting all worked up even for that. Smile.

I don't recall film theaters being vandalized when "Bombay" was released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

breaking the glass windows is much milder than blasting a bomb at the film maker's (mani ratnam) home with an intent to kill him and his family members. Milder reactions are only for the wimps. Others go for a larger kill. btw, PK is nothing like the movie, Bombay.

That said, Pk does make relevant points. Got to take tge good from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

breaking the glass windows is much milder than blasting a bomb at the film maker's (mani ratnam) home with an intent to kill him and his family members. Milder reactions are only for the wimps. Others go for a larger kill. btw, PK is nothing like the movie, Bombay.

That said, Pk does make relevant points. Got to take tge good from it.

If someone feels that the film has targeted only Hinduism, then they should watch Pakistan film maker Shoaib Mansoor's movie 'Khuda Ke Liye'. This 2007 film is even more direct than 'OMG' and 'PK' in sending the message home. In the film 'Khuda Ke Liye', Mr Mansoor has not taken the help of comedy. In fact, it has said that Islam cannot be measured by the beard of a Muslim (daarhi me deen nahee hota). There have been quite a few films and written works which have questioned Islam.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/blog/pk-protestors-shame-on-you-641375?utm_source=taboola

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Kinny, stop admiring Muslims so much. I concede that our brave warriors stopped at just trashing a theater, nowhere close to what Karimullah or Mazhullah might have wreaked. But still, NRI patriots should encourage them. Some day, after eating enough goat, Hindutva warriors will become as brutal as the jihadists. Have patience. We are on the right track. Together, we can.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Kinny, stop admiring Muslims so much. I concede that our brave warriors stopped at just trashing a theater, nowhere close to what Karimullah or Mazhullah might have wreaked. But still, NRI patriots should encourage them. Some day, after eating enough goat, Hindutva warriors will become as brutal as the jihadists. Have patience. We are on the right track. Together, we can.
Nah Merlot! Don't get so overly excited. It ain't gonna happen no matter what they eat; goats, pigs or cows. Nada..not going to happen even in a thousand years. Take their thousand years of history. That should tell their story. They were always invaded and ruled by outsiders and they took it all in meekly. Do you think it's going to change in anyway in future? nah! The problem is their Books, you see. Though they have a whole library of them, not just one, they don't inspire much. There's no God that these ppl have to protect and defend and they don't have a God who'd gift them 72 virgins in Heaven if they defended Him, etc. What their stupid books tell them is that they have to fight back only when the dharma is at stake. Bleh! Boring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Nah Merlot! Don't get so overly excited. It ain't gonna happen no matter what they eat; goats, pigs or cows. Nada..not going to happen even in a thousand years. Take their thousand years of history. That should tell their story. They were always invaded and ruled by outsiders and they took it all in meekly. Do you think it's going to change in anyway in future? nah! The problem is their Books, you see. Though they have a whole library of them, not just one, they don't inspire much. There's no God that these ppl have to protect and defend and they don't have a God who'd gift them 72 virgins in Heaven if they defended Him, etc. What their stupid books tell them is that they have to fight back only when the dharma is at stake. Bleh! Boring!

Oh Kinny! Stop living in the past. We are remaking our religion to do all those wonderful things you admire so much in other religions, including proselytization. We will also eat more goat and become as intolerant and violent as Muslims. We will get there, Ram ki kasam! NRI patriots, give us your dollars. Together we can.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down