Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamic Staters on SuCH

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

Islamic Staters on SuCH Empty Islamic Staters on SuCH

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:03 am

...As per the statement from the Ministry of Defence the Indian Coast Guard intercepted a suspicious Pakistani fishing boat, laden with explosives, in the Arabian Sea in the early hours of January 1.

Our condolences to you on the death of four of your brethren.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Islamic Staters on SuCH Empty Re: Islamic Staters on SuCH

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:33 am

Hopefully, Mani Shankar Aiyer will start "uninterruptible and uninterrupted" dialogue with Pakis and rake dirt at Modi chaiwala for provoking Pakis.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:17 am

Understandable. After recent backlash, Modi & bjp had to come up with a strategy as obvious as this

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:36 am

Wait a few weeks.  Resident pseudos will come with the story that India made up the firing across the border and boat chase to change the discussion on chaddi religious riots.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:40 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
...As per the statement from the Ministry of Defence the Indian Coast Guard intercepted a suspicious Pakistani fishing boat, laden with explosives, in the Arabian Sea in the early hours of January 1.

Sri Lankan Navy shot and killed over 250 Tamil nadu fishermem. This Coast Guard did nothing. Indian gov trains SL Navy officers. Indian gov gave SL Navy 1 Patrol Offshore Vessel and will give 2 more.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:57 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:

Sri Lankan Navy shot and killed over 250 Tamil nadu fishermem. This Coast Guard did nothing. Indian gov trains SL Navy officers. Indian gov gave SL Navy 1 Patrol Offshore Vessel and will give 2 more.

Blah blah and more blah....

I just visited the southern districts. I did not see any signs of the shyt that you have been blabbering about. I heard a couple of taxi drivers blaming the SL Tamils for drug smuggling and other criminal acts that failed insurgents often indulge in.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:

Blah blah and more blah....

I just visited the southern districts. I did not see any signs of the shyt that you have been blabbering about. I heard a couple of taxi drivers blaming the SL Tamils for drug smuggling and other criminal acts that failed insurgents often indulge in.
>>>I have heard this from drivers as well, with regard to criminal acts. I think these guys shot themselves in the foot with the ltte types, who ended up screwing up the initial sympathy factor. I have never heard anyone talk about greater eelam, ever.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down