Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i..am....MSG!

+2
Merlot Daruwala
bw
6 posters

Go down

i..am....MSG! Empty i..am....MSG!

Post by bw Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:13 am

sadhguru ji, you got competition!!

bw

Back to top Go down

i..am....MSG! Empty Re: i..am....MSG!

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:40 am

Haha..good catch. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Insaan does sound like HoochSeeker.

Btw, he is not only the star of the movie, he's also the producer, the scriptwriter, the lyrics-writer and the playback singer.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 am

he is sadhguru with rajnikanth powers.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:56 am

He is the luv charzer

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:03 am

Messenger of God???? After the LAST messenger was dead and buried??????

Blasphemy!!!! Pinishable with death!!!!

All monomaniacs should go on a pieceful rampage while Sikularists recite the 7th century book.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:48 am

What's the controversy about this movie btw? I couldn't gather from the news items this morning? Were there scenes or dialogues that hurt the followers of any mainstream religions?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:51 am

bw wrote:
sadhguru ji, you got competition!!

Based on the little reading I did this morning, he seems more like a 'modern' and 'secular' version of Ramdev but on Steroids.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

alright. i am done with sadhguru.

MSG ji my new hero! hope he has sermons in english.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:55 pm

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:40 am

smArtha wrote:What's the controversy about this movie btw? I couldn't gather from the news items this morning? Were there scenes or dialogues that hurt the followers of any mainstream religions?

The Sikhs, those extremely sophisticated and highly pieceful folks, hate this fellow because he once dressed up as Guru Gobind Singh. So this is PK playing out in real life. No wonder the chaddis were so upset with the movie - damn thing captured our backwardness just too accurately for comfort.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/protests-erupt-after-controversial-godmans-movie-msg-messenger-of-god-is-cleared-for-release/article6793795.ece
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:51 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
smArtha wrote:What's the controversy about this movie btw? I couldn't gather from the news items this morning? Were there scenes or dialogues that hurt the followers of any mainstream religions?

The Sikhs, those extremely sophisticated and highly pieceful folks, hate this fellow because he once dressed up as Guru Gobind Singh. So this is PK playing out in real life. No wonder the chaddis were so upset with the movie - damn thing captured our backwardness just too accurately for comfort.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/protests-erupt-after-controversial-godmans-movie-msg-messenger-of-god-is-cleared-for-release/article6793795.ece
Ram and Rahim in eK person?????

Blasphemy!!!!! I am surprised that monomaniacs are not saying anything pieceful.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:37 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

They are? I thought the government pushed this movie through and that was what the censor board members were complaining about.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

They are? I thought the government pushed this movie through and that was what the censor board members were complaining about.

I was referring to PK.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum