Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s

4 posters

Go down

How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s Empty How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:12 pm

How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s B7z1HcsCUAEliRF
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/01/21/how-saudi-arabias-harsh-legal-punishments-compare-to-the-islamic-states/?hpid=z6

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s Empty Re: How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:58 pm

I suppose, I have to start saying "God is great" from now on and stop talking about Dr. PBUH, the old book, camels and goats.

Hmm....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s Empty Re: How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:45 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I suppose, I have to start saying "God is great" from now on and stop talking about Dr. PBUH, the old book, camels and goats.

Hmm....
Why? Do you live in Saudi or planning to relocate?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Hmm...

What if I visit the pyramids in Egypt and a pieceful guy grabs me!

LOL.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:16 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s B7z1HcsCUAEliRF
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/01/21/how-saudi-arabias-harsh-legal-punishments-compare-to-the-islamic-states/?hpid=z6
According to the list above punishment for adultery, should be either "Death by stoning" or "100 lashes and exile for a year" Why is it that Muslim men who took Yazidi girls as sexual slaves/captives not punished ? 

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:56 pm

rawemotions wrote:

According to the list above punishment for adultery, should be either "Death by stoning" or "100 lashes and exile for a year" Why is it that Muslim men who took Yazidi girls as sexual slaves/captives not punished ? 
They have Dr. PBUH's sanction for that. In fact, he himself set an example (Safiyya was captured when she was 17). When the rebels were fighting Assad's military in Syria, some young girls were sent (by their families) to sleep with them.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:09 am

rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:How Saudi Arabia’s harsh legal punishments compare to the Islamic State’s B7z1HcsCUAEliRF

Unkil, adultery is a sinful consensual activity. Marrying infidel PoWs to bring them into the fold, on the other hand, is missionary work.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down