Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Leader stumbles...

3 posters

Go down

Supreme Leader stumbles... Empty Supreme Leader stumbles...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:26 am

http://www.outlookindia.com/article/Man-Of-The-Masses/293400

The article wrote:
How does a Supreme Leader respond to the first truly crushing political defeat of his career? Does he conclude that the nation needs to see more of him in those choreographed events befitting His Majesty? Will his unsmiling gaze still look down on us from every corner in the national capital, or will he ask the minions to remove the hundreds of hoardings? Could the Emperor have new clothes, presuming he will never again appear in a suit with his name embedded in the pin stripes? Will the I-Me-Myself style of governance be toned down?
The post-Modi trance has now come to an end and the party has sunk into what it calls a dharam-sankat. Says a party veteran: “This result is a wake-up call to the Sangh and the BJP. We have submitted to a personality and there is no dialogue left within the party. Modi and his team just impose decisions on us.” There are serious questions being raised about the BJP turning away from its model of strong state leaders and instead choosing to follow the high command model of the Congress where leaders are decided by the Modi-Shah duo.

The control-and-command structure of Gujarat now superimposed on the entire party will not be immediately challenged, but make no mistake, there is quite a lot of abuse going around among workers and sidelined veterans. Clearly, the faultlines and the rumbles and grumbles from within will increase if the government falters again, both in image projection and in economic indicators. There is within the BJP and Sangh parivar always the problem of hate-mongers. Put them on a leash and they will undermine you. Let them loose and they could at times repel the public and turn people against you. Did the yogis, sadhvis and maharajs of the BJP also turn the tide against Modi or was it just the unfortunate Ms Bedi? The party says they will debate it.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Supreme Leader stumbles... Empty Re: Supreme Leader stumbles...

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm still sticking to my prediction that Modi won't survive full 5 years of his term. Unless all talk no walk Modi mends his ways and realizes that people go to restaurant for good food not to look at the cute hostess [wearing custom designed dresses]

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am

confuzzled dude wrote:I'm still sticking to my prediction that Modi won't survive full 5 years of his term. Unless all talk no walk Modi mends his ways and realizes that people go to restaurant for good food not to look at the cute hostess [wearing custom designed dresses]

Yeah, but sad to say, he's our best and brightest hope at the moment. The Congress has imploded into irrelevance. AAP is a bunch of buffoons, notwithstanding their grand victory in Delhi. Others are tired, old, discredited jokers.

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:I'm still sticking to my prediction that Modi won't survive full 5 years of his term. Unless all talk no walk Modi mends his ways and realizes that people go to restaurant for good food not to look at the cute hostess [wearing custom designed dresses]

Yeah, but sad to say, he's our best and brightest hope at the moment. The Congress has imploded into irrelevance. AAP is a bunch of buffoons, notwithstanding their grand victory in Delhi. Others are tired, old, discredited jokers.

What????? How can you say that when the greatest leader is meditating in "Lotus Pond" before being booted out to dwell in Tihar?

How can you forget Jagan the great??? Hmm... CD is very disappointed with you, I'm sure.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I beg to differ; Modi was nobody before all this self-promotion. I'd take dumb like a doorknob CBN over this religiously intolerant egregious human rights violator Modi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down