Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy chinese new year!

Go down

happy chinese new year! Empty happy chinese new year!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:58 am

It's today. I know it because I just ate two sweet rice cakes (hope the number stays at two).

It's the year of the Goat (or Sheep or Ram)... so MD, be a bit respectful this year, ya?

So lately, I have not been into reading horoscopes and all, but just for the kicks, checked mine...

and it's gonna suck, ugh

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/horoscope/chinese-zodiac-predictions-for-2015/ss-AA8twNk#image=3

lol at

"Be careful of what you say or post online, it might trigger unnecessary altercations. "

Back to top Go down

happy chinese new year! Empty Re: happy chinese new year!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 am

k am not gonna give up until atleast some site says it'll be a good year for me...

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/2015-horoscope/chinese-2015-horoscope-ox.html

there will be no ambitious goals for you to be able to apply your own talents. The horoscope advises to neither hassle nor organize revolutions;

The moment you decide to charge through by crushing obstacles to dust and leveling mountains with hills, life will start throwing curveballs your way and pulling you back with all means possible.

ohhh this feels better

You should consider it a good thing if, as a result of it all, you at least will keep your current position; after all, you could have lost everything you’ve gained – that would be much much worse.

and Shocked

Amorous relations in the year of the Wooden Sheep (Ram, Goat) will not be abundant in emotions and impressions by proving too stable and steady for the Bulls. In your opinion, they will simply be boring and predictable! If you want your relations to feel like a rollercoaster ride which lifts you up and brings you right down, you should choose a truly passionate and really reckless Zodiac sign to be your partner. Most people’s life will be uneventful and even-paced which will make them look for adrenalin somewhere else. The horoscope doesn’t mind you focusing on something else, but it strictly forbids you to leave your love life without any nourishment at all. Even if you are yearning blazing fire and instead getting just gentle tempered warmth, you can’t just stop throwing more wood into the family fire. The moment you relax and settle cozily by the window to watch the colorful carnival of others’ lives, troubles will just start happening: mice will make it into your home; the roof will break a leak; the wallpaper will unglue itself from the wall… Your partner won’t be able to single-handedly manage chores at home; so one day they will simply pack their bags and leave. If the Bulls don’t want to be left alone growing huge horns, in 2015 they should remember to be affectionate and romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:17 am

ya ok... it's not gonna be good this year.. this one actually wants me to take the bad news with good humor.
http://www.astrology.com/horoscopes/details/2015-01-01/ox-yearly-chinese-overview?play_horoscope=1#video-horoscope

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 am

新年快乐
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down