Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unsettling fact

Go down

unsettling fact Empty unsettling fact

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:05 pm

There are a bunch of 17 year olds who know more about me than I would like them to know.

Case in point.

Was cooking earlier today. Older walked up to the stove, yapping on the phone and sampling half cooked food. Then she walks away telling her friend, 'You know those big plastic clips for food bags? ... ya, my mom is using one of those to tie her hair. How wretched is that?!"

Embarassed

Back to top Go down

unsettling fact Empty Re: unsettling fact

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:There are a bunch of 17 year olds who know more about me than I would like them to know.

Case in point.

Was cooking earlier today. Older walked up to the stove, yapping on the phone and sampling half cooked food. Then she walks away telling her friend, 'You know those big plastic clips for food bags? ... ya, my mom is using one of those to tie her hair. How wretched is that?!"

Embarassed

So much for the much famed and touted "personal space" and "Privacy" in the American culture.... or, the ABCDs are exempted from that - per their convenience.

YOu should have said, " I could not find the plastic ties that are used in plastic coverings of food items and breads"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down